Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 02-21-2017, 03:18 PM

Default No Address for Parole in Mississippi

I'm hoping someone can possibly help me. My boyfriend is eligible for parole in June and he needs to find an address to put on his parole application. The problem is I'm in another state and he has to stay in MS for now, he's not able to transfer yet. Plus I don't have an address he can use anyway. He has no family or friends left down there. I'm trying to find a place or a program he can do, like a reentry program when he first gets out. Does anybody know of anything like that?
Old 02-21-2017, 03:32 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,026 Times in 12,659 Posts

I'm not familiar with Mississippi, but most states have DOC halfway houses...inmates without a Home Plan are usually sent to one of those DOC halfway houses wherever and whenever a bed opens up.
Old 02-27-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I'm not familiar with Mississippi, but most states have DOC halfway houses...inmates without a Home Plan are usually sent to one of those DOC halfway houses wherever and whenever a bed opens up.
Thank you! That's what I'm currently trying to find out but his case worker is not very cooperative.
patchouli (02-27-2017)