Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota Prison & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota Prison & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Minnesota.

Old 03-10-2017, 02:37 PM
JOBERD03

Smile Son new to St. Cloud, can he have a TV? Are there religious services?

Good afternoon.

My son was recently transferred to St. Cloud. I have a few questions but here is a little intro:

I am a veteran from the Persian Gulf. I have close to a dozen grandchildren who brighten my life. I have a relationship with Jesus and have seen many answers to prayer. I try not to think about the years ahead.

Do you know how/if an inmate can get a tv? I don't know how long the intake/processing procedure takes or if he will stay at St. Cloud for a long time. He has restitution to pay and I know they take some of the money sent to him towards paying it. He asked me to have a dictionary sent to him so I am guessing I can order one through Amazon.com or something?

Are there chaplains for Christian services/Bible studies or anything like that at St. Cloud?

Thank you for any information you can offer. May God bless each of you.
Sponsored Links