Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 04-15-2017, 04:43 PM

Question MSP SMCI maximum/ c custody

Does anyone have a someone at either place that has been in c custody? Just want to know what to expect for him and for me when i do visit.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off