Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New York Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in New York should be posted here.

Old 04-17-2017, 04:42 PM

Default Jobs for Ex Cons and work release inmates

Hi! My office hires work release inmates. We have hired inmates from Lincoln Correctional facility in Manhattan. The job is telemarketing, and is located in Brooklyn ny. If you are interested, email: (Removed per policy) for more info.

Last edited by patchouli; 04-17-2017 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: removed email addy
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2017, 04:49 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,817 Times in 13,049 Posts

Personally, I'd appreciate more info on the open board before using my email for an unknown

Do you have references? A website to be browsed? How long have you been in business? What is your BBB rating?
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
TheAmazingMrsB (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 05:20 PM

I'm an ex convict myself. I found this company and have worked for them since I got released 2 years ago. The only requirement is that they must have a clear speaking voice, must be able to read, and know how to navigate a computer. We currently have work release inmates from Lincoln Correctional working for us now. I'm just trying to help out because I know how difficult it is for recently released inmates to get a job. If you go on Craigslist, and look under jobs in Brooklyn you'll see an ad the company is currently running which has more info. Type "call today start right away" in the search and it will pop up. Hope this helps...
Old 04-17-2017, 05:54 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,817 Times in 13,049 Posts

I appreciate what you're doing, I do. But I am also very protective of our members and their loved ones. What is the name of the company? What are you "telemarketing?' Salary, hourly or straight commission?

Anyone interested can either send you a pm or look it up on craigslist (*shudder*)...in the meantime, I'd still prefer to know who, what, why, where and how much. Thanks for your patience
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
Ms Sunny (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I appreciate what you're doing, I do. But I am also very protective of our members and their loved ones. What is the name of the company? What are you "telemarketing?' Salary, hourly or straight commission?

Anyone interested can either send you a pm or look it up on craigslist (*shudder*)...in the meantime, I'd still prefer to know who, what, why, where and how much. Thanks for your patience
The name of the company is: Brief Call Inc. They raise money for non-profit charities. The pay is hourly on the books, starting at $11 an hr. The office is in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. It's a great opportunity for an entry level position.
The Following User Says Thank You to CEOMIKE For This Useful Post:
patchouli (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 26,085 Times in 9,537 Posts

You can talk to Lincoln Correctional....most work release facilities have a list of employers with positions available. You can ask to be added to it.