Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambarre15 View Post
Hello Ladies,

Please bare with me as I learn how to use this site. I'm new to it. I had a couple of questions regarding CCC-Susanville that i was hoping to get answered. My husband is being transferred to Susanville in hopes of getting into fire camp training. He should arrive in Susanville on Wednesday. I was wondering how long should it take before he should see committee? When should he be able to use the phone? Will he be able to write me as soon as he gets there? Will he have some type of orientation period where he wont be able to use the phone? Is it dorm living or cell? If its dorm living are the phones in the dorms or out on the yard? When should he be eligible to get a visit? will my approval to visit follow him or will I have to reapply?
lol, I have those same questions