Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:42 AM

Default Interstate Compact Office transfer from Indiana to California...help!

My husband got a job in California and we live in Indiana. It's an awesome job but he is on state probation. His PO put in a transfer about 2 1/2 weeks ago but we were wondering if anybody knows how long California takes? We know they have 45 days...but we didn't know if anybody had any experience with CA...like if they get it done sooner. We had NO idea it would take this long....and we are so frustrated! We went ahead and moved out of our home and he quit his job and a moving company has already taken all of our stuff to California and now his job is in jeopardy since the interstate compact office takes awhile. His new employer new about his conviction, but didn't know he was on probation.

Also does anybody know if I can call the compact office? My husband wants his attorney to call...but can I do it? Also will they be able to tell me anything??
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 07:36 PM
NO MORE CREEPERZ WIFEY!!!

i'd research it online. I just looked for my fiances tranfer and it says do not call. it says ca taked up to a year. they have 45 to recieve the transfer but ca is the longest/hardest state to tranfer to!!! look up interstate compact transfer to ca