Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM

Default More Info On Transportation....

Attention anyone in the Columbus area or surrounding area. If you are going to any of the Southern prisons and are looking for transportation call Randolph at 216-374-1472. The company is called PTA Transport and he is based out of Cleveland but is willing to pick passengers up from other cities on the way down South. For example, I go to SOCF and I am in Cleveland. If someone from Columbus also wants to go to SOCF we can pick you up on the way! He will work with you and goes to any prison. Tell him Kim told you to call.... You can also ask me if you have any questions about the company. I've been using PTA Transport twice a month for the last 6 months. They are one of the most reasonably priced companies around. Just keep in mind, he will only pick you up from a far off city if is going to that prison that particular day with a rider from Cleveland.... Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM

I'm in cleveland,but I go visit my husband in trumbull county.do u think he will do that trip.I go for all day. Visits
Old 05-12-2012, 01:50 PM

yes, he will go to trumbull. call him. he is very reasonable with his pricing! let me know if it works out for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbantum View Post
I'm in cleveland,but I go visit my husband in trumbull county.do u think he will do that trip.I go for all day. Visits
Old 05-12-2012, 01:52 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,893 Times in 17,028 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 03-30-2015, 09:58 PM

Default My names Bria

I Live in Canton a hour away from Cleveland and I go to ohio state penitentiary in Youngstown ohio basically close to Trumbull does he come to canton?
Old 03-31-2015, 11:50 PM

Hi i Live in Cleveland does he go to mansfield thats where my fiance is in mansfield correctional
Old 05-14-2015, 07:18 PM

Sorry I am just now seeing this! There is a company based out of Cleveland but they would come to Canton to pick you up and take you to OSP. They are called A&R Transportation 216-926-1811. Ask for Rich :-) Hope this helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briafrazier2014 View Post
I Live in Canton a hour away from Cleveland and I go to ohio state penitentiary in Youngstown ohio basically close to Trumbull does he come to canton?

Last edited by IAmAllHis; 05-14-2015 at 07:26 PM..
Old 09-07-2016, 08:30 PM

Hi I'm trying to get a ride to richland correctional institution an I live in cleveland will he be able to do that for me thank you