Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:48 PM

Default Anyone have any info about FTC Oklahoma?

So I have heard that it's very hard to get in touch with these guys. And that stands very true. My husband just got there last night I read up on this place but would like to know more I k know he won't be there that long
Thank you for what ever I can find out about this
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2018, 08:06 PM

Hi, They sent my son to FTC Oklahoma while he was in transit to FMC Springfield, He was held there for 33 days before they put him on a bus for the 4 hour drive to Springfield, He said FTC Oklahoma was horrible, he could not make phone calls, no Commissary, no personal belongings and no hygiene to speak of. I wrote him a lot, write a lot to your husband while he is there it really helps, also my son had no paper so he used a small strip off the bottom of one of my letters, a chaplain gave him an envelope that had a $1 stamp on it, and he was able to send that small piece of paper to me, I hadn’t heard from him in so long, I still have that small letter. I did receive one more letter from him while he was there but it didn’t get to me before he was moved, Once your husband gets to his Home prison, it will be so much easier to communicate and he and you can get into a routine! Also I called to check on my son more than 20 times and not once did they ever pickup the telephone. I see your in Spokane, I live about 35 minutes from there on the Idaho side.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshardtowait View Post
Hi, They sent my son to FTC Oklahoma while he was in transit to FMC Springfield, He was held there for 33 days before they put him on a bus for the 4 hour drive to Springfield, He said FTC Oklahoma was horrible, he could not make phone calls, no Commissary, no personal belongings and no hygiene to speak of. I wrote him a lot, write a lot to your husband while he is there it really helps, also my son had no paper so he used a small strip off the bottom of one of my letters, a chaplain gave him an envelope that had a $1 stamp on it, and he was able to send that small piece of paper to me, I hadnít heard from him in so long, I still have that small letter. I did receive one more letter from him while he was there but it didnít get to me before he was moved, Once your husband gets to his Home prison, it will be so much easier to communicate and he and you can get into a routine! Also I called to check on my son more than 20 times and not once did they ever pickup the telephone. I see your in Spokane, I live about 35 minutes from there on the Idaho side.
Really wow if you don't mind I would like to meet with you and talk with you if that is OK. I don't really have any one to talk to
Old 10-03-2018, 08:30 PM

It's been really rough for me since he's been gone I don't have any friends or people that I can talk to we have 2 more years to go
Old 10-04-2018, 05:24 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,637 Times in 13,579 Posts

When I was at OKC, some guys left the next day, but I was there for 6 weeks. It all depends on the transportation availability to the next prison.