Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 05-02-2003, 08:50 PM

Smile Jobs for felons!! Help!

OK I need some job programs for my boyfriend that is in jail He wants to know where he can turn to for a job when he gets out. He wanted me to find out if can get him in a program. Can please someone if they have any info that I can give him?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2003, 07:03 PM

If you still need help with finding some place to turn for employment once your boyfriend is released. He can contact Alvis House, a halfway house program in Columbus, Employment Department. They specialize in finding employment with ex-offenders. Also, there is some information on the Ohio Dept. of Rehab. & Correction's website for employment. Hope this helps!
Old 06-28-2003, 02:26 PM

I Know apon My release From Marysville... we were given a list of resource's among the list was Job's! Maybe he will get one of those as well! Or I am sure his PO will know of a few place's that will hire felons! I Wish you luck