Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in California should be posted here.

Old 11-23-2020, 12:58 AM

Exclamation Inmate search-VINE shows he's there but CDCR doesn't

says "No records found matching that criteria' on CDCR site i checked it yesterday and it said his info today its saying this why?? i called vine and they said hes showing in custody at his prison but why isnt it showing for his on the CDCR site. He met with parole board 2 weeks ago and signed his paper work for when he gets released which his date is 05/2021 could he get out earlier hes a non violent offender???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2020, 07:04 PM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 37,685 Times in 17,379 Posts

Was he recently transferred? VINE updates much quicker than DOC. What does CDCR's inmate search say today?

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 11-25-2020, 12:26 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,773 Times in 751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckysBaby32 View Post
says "No records found matching that criteria' on CDCR site i checked it yesterday and it said his info today its saying this why?? i called vine and they said hes showing in custody at his prison but why isnt it showing for his on the CDCR site. He met with parole board 2 weeks ago and signed his paper work for when he gets released which his date is 05/2021 could he get out earlier hes a non violent offender???
I have found CDCR inmate locator to be very accurate. If you entered his CDCR number or his name correctly and it comes up with the screen indicating "No records found matching that criteria" then I would interpret he is not there. Might take a day or two for new location to show, but I have never seen CDCR remove someone from the locator when they are being transferred to a different facility.
The Following User Says Thank You to gvalliant For This Useful Post:
patchouli (11-25-2020)
Old 11-25-2020, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvalliant View Post
I have found CDCR inmate locator to be very accurate. If you entered his CDCR number or his name correctly and it comes up with the screen indicating "No records found matching that criteria" then I would interpret he is not there. Might take a day or two for new location to show, but I have never seen CDCR remove someone from the locator when they are being transferred to a different facility.
he is still in the samee location