Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:44 PM

Default They say I'm non-compliant.

I'll make this as short as possible. In September I got arrested for Hindering Prosecution, a Class 5 Felony. My sentence was 1 year unsupervised probation and 56 hours of a substance abuse class. I went to my substance abuse class yesterday and they told me I was behind on my payments and had to pay 150 bucks right then and there or they were gonna non-compliance me. I didn't have the money so I couldn't attend, now I'm so scared that I will have a warrant and end up doing the rest of my probation in jail. I've called my PO, but haven't got through to her, and have not gotten a call back. I just don't know what to do.
What exactly happens when you are non-compliant with your probation? What should I do? Will there be a warrant for me? Or will I have to go to court? Any help and advice is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 03:20 PM

Miss3s.
Your best friend in the world right now is your PO. Call and call again. Leave a message explaining your situation in as much detail as you can. Leave a number where you can be reached , and stay by the phone. You must get ahold of your PO.
Since you have not been arrested or committed a crime I beleive it will be up to your PO if they violate you. Be honest, sincere, and humble about your mistake and why it happened!
The Following User Says Thank You to LadeeInWaiting For This Useful Post:
IS2012OURS (02-17-2012)