Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2019, 12:47 AM

Default How long does it take until he can call me, and the visits?

Hi, can someone please give some details. Im so worried but put all my trust and fait in Jesus. My son transferred to Jamestown 3 days ago but I haven’t heard from him. How long does it take until he can call me, and the visits?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ruz For This Useful Post:
Patrickj (07-25-2019)
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules