Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 PM

Default Time comp

When should I call Time Comp to check my husbands release date? I know a lot of the time the date on the website isn't correct so I was wondering at what point others called to get it verified?
Old 03-28-2012, 09:23 PM

No time is better than the present time. I never called so IDK..but if you're already thinking about it...one step ahead and that way if they don't have an answer for you; never hurts to ask when it may be good to call again. Good luck and keep us posted....fingers crossed you get good news.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Together we stand!

i started bugging them as soon as he turned in paper for his ERC to be retruned to him.. i was very nice and contated them often so they answered my questions jsut to get me to stop bugging them!!

Old 03-30-2012, 09:45 PM

What is the process like for them to request their erc back? And how successful is it? We have been talking about it but are there any other ladies that have had their lo apply/approved?

Sent from my Android using PrisonTalk
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 AM

Paul lost 60 days, the paperwork was delivered 6 months later and the DW said he would not approve until a year passed. Another 6 months passed and the paperwork was delivered and the DW denied it again.

Of course the whole time, he was told that the paperwork had been sent to Central...even the first time, and it wasn't. This time, I contacted Central and asked and she said it was never sent, because the DW denied it. That was the only way we found out that he was denied, because every time he asked, he was told it was "sent to Central"

Most of the time, the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. And (not to be completely condescending) to be a CO, they do not hire you, based on your intelligence level.

So, Paul lost ERC and never returned. He was suppose to come home in Sept, now it's Nov. All I can do is "shake it off" or "let it go"....no reason for me to be pissed that he lost it, or that the DOC won't credit it back.

As long as he's coming home is all that matters!

Old 04-01-2012, 01:26 PM

So does anyone have the Time Comp phone number. And I have never called before so do I just say I want to verify my husbands release date?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 PM

From the DOC web site.

Time Computation

The Time Computation Unit has responsibility for the calculation of release eligibility dates for all offenders and oversight of the institution release processes. This would include the auditing of intake documents for accuracy, recalculation of release eligibility dates due to forfeiture of release credits, a change in release credits earned due to disciplinary sanctions and monitoring of the release eligibility dates.

Audit Intake: Ensures accurate information from court documents is annotated in Adult Inmate Management System (AIMS). Calculates offender release date(s) in accordance with the certified sentencing order and applicable statutes. Requests clarification from sentencing court or Department's General Counsel on discrepancies in court orders. Forwards restitution information to Inmate Banking.
Sentence Modifications: Verifies additional sentences and sentence modifications. Re-calculates release dates based on certified sentencing orders. Verifies authenticity of conviction and sentence vacates.
Board of Executive Clemency (BOEC) Certification: Certifies eligible offenders for BOEC review monthly. Verifies eligibility for commutation and/or pardon and forward applications to the Board of Executive Clemency.
Forfeitures/Restorations and Class III Rescissions: Reviews and verifies all recommendations for forfeiture, restoration or rescissions. Ensures policy compliance. Processes approved actions and re-calculate time accordingly.
For further information, please contact:
Peggy Soto, Administrator
psoto@azcorrections.gov
(602) 542-1880