Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 08-10-2018, 06:05 PM

Default I think I found The One (MWI)!

heyyy prisontalk )) after a long search full of ups n downs i think i have found The One! he writes me more than once a day n he thinks i am very attractive!! i kno guys say that all the time but it is diff when u hear it from sumone u care for! his names is james and he is at grafton, ohio. are there any ladies from Vermont who have loved 1s at Grafton?? i am waiting for him to call me since he asked for my #! i am so nervous n i cant wait to hear his voice!!

lorrie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachbab3_lg For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-12-2018), Shelby67 (08-10-2018), WeepingWillow (08-10-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2018, 06:24 PM
Southern Fried Site Moderator on Leave

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 3,152 Times in 1,134 Posts

Congrats! Enjoy the feeling..it’s one of the best feeling in life <3
Old 08-10-2018, 06:45 PM

It’s the best when I fell for mine through letters it was so strong I felt giddy. I had to hold it back a bit I thought I would scare him. You will hear a lot of advice against mwi and I believe a lot of it is true and I have seen people get hurt. It is hard to watch Hearts break here. We are a successful mwi that are making a life out here since he was released none of it has been easy, but it is possible. There are successful mwi on here other than me. Please also listen to the negatives so you can Keep your eyes open and communicate. It’s a great way to get to know someone over time and a bond of trust is formed is very deep and strong. Enjoy it all it is an amazing feeling like I had never had. When he got out i got to have that feeling all over again it’s like you get all the feel goods twice lol. I also really took time to think about everything as out reslationship progresses to different levels. I didn’t want to rush any commitment to him unless I was sure because of the situation. Good luck have fun he is lucky to have you!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimimi For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (08-12-2018)
Old 08-12-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbab3_lg View Post
heyyy prisontalk )) after a long search full of ups n downs i think i have found The One! he writes me more than once a day n he thinks i am very attractive!! i kno guys say that all the time but it is diff when u hear it from sumone u care for! his names is james and he is at grafton, ohio. are there any ladies from Vermont who have loved 1s at Grafton?? i am waiting for him to call me since he asked for my #! i am so nervous n i cant wait to hear his voice!!

lorrie

awwww., feel great don't it? aw. que chulo chica, (i said how cute and sweet) aw about his voice...too sweet.
Now... I do hope you're going to be posting more, chica, as i see only "1" so far. some post one then we do not hear/see/chat with em no mas!(no more)so i am now hoping you're going to be chattin' with us more and showing others support as i will with you.. hola! and aw great to read. good luck, take it REAL slow/no rush.
-
-
I personally keep 1 ft. in and one foot out at ALL times, all throughout this journey
i am on all year so far and loving it so far that is, as he is a wonderful young man(that i can see/feel so far)pero,(but), i know to take it slow,after years with mi former fiancee', but so far so good(i adore him more and more for a long almost eight months so far)getting to know one another at a "slow burn pace"now picking up more and more, much closer and i am LOVING it, but being REAL careful,

and i enjoy him very much, being a consistent young man (after ALL the severe pain/agony he is going through, and being consistent nevertheless with me, and toward me,love the fact he is here the entire year so far, en mi vida
(in my life)so good luck with your guy mwi james, in ohio. Do return! and keep us at PTO posted on your journey with James, your MWI out there in Ohio.Enjoy the ride, chica! JUST WATCH FOR ALL RED FLAGS/WARNING SIGNS, and be careful ok?
adios. hugs and blessings."

CONSISTENCY..."is key.
loyalty,maturity + respect to his el reina,(his queen)
Without "action" applied to his words, it's not real.#DON'T SETTLE.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 08-12-2018 at 10:18 AM..