Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:18 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,824 Times in 1,706 Posts

You can always take the photos in a way where your face isn't showing/is blurred or cut out....maybe wear a wig and sunglasses or something if it makes you feel more at ease with your privacy

Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
Ne Plach’ (01-17-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2019, 12:49 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne Plach’ View Post
I sent off my application .

It is up to administration and „ the powers that be ” now. But, I do not see why the application could be unapproved . I do not feel 100 % for this but it is my own mind, and not his pressure in the end decision . Chain - link fencing, germs or not . .

Big breath . . breathe . . . breathe . .

I decided to shock him too .

I have a terrible habit of online window shopping before bed now that he is gone. I looked @ the company / label where I bought my bridal stuff . A high quality Italian lingerie company .

O.K. . . so they have a collection based on some made - up story of a royal princess . I thought „ how sweet . . princess won ‘ t be dirty . . ” There is a beautiful soft green set . . beautifully embroidered w embellishments .

With the bra, panty, bolero and „ boxers ” [ they are not shorts like that per say, but pretty & sheer ] it will be suggestive but not dirty .

Even if w - out bra & panty, the embellishments hide or blur parts that could break mail rules . .

So . . it is bought . . once it arrives , [ 1 - 2 wks w couture fitting ], I will send him some photos . . friend w sort it out . .

I am NOT going to tell him . . see what he says . . see if he appreciates or being selfish for himself . .

He would never purposely sell or trade them. But if they get stolen, or come to light in other places , it would not be devastating . When the mail room sees them, there is nothing of which to cause shame.

Need to do this while I have my dander up . . & feel emboldened . . wish me luck . . I am trying .
Good for you! It sounds like you are growing through this process taking it step by step. I’m sure the application will go through and I’m glad you decided to do it on your terms when you feel ready. The idea for the photos sounds really cool. Best of luck with everything I know it will work out best for you both
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momof234 For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-19-2019), Ne Plach’ (01-19-2019)
Old 01-19-2019, 09:58 AM
Полезный дурак

Thanks guys. There are some kind supportive people here for sure . It helps when one needs it. But that burst of exuberance I felt earlier is waning , after receiving some negative feedback .

My friend of a friend [ who has lots of experience w this sort ie : photos ] will still do the photos. But she and my friend were so rude .

I showed them links to what I bought to get an idea of coloring, et cetera. Got told I had „ rocks in my head ” for spending € 350 on a pair of barely - there panties . Then I got told off how my friend has a mortgage to pay, I throw $$ away but have a „ low - life ” husband . To which, the experienced friend told me that a hot woman does not need cover herself w stuff like that , she just IS . . Valid point .

I keep telling myself that I can do it . . . I read postings here where I have not been the only nervous one . I am not alone .

And yes, as I said, I sent the application on my terms. There will have to be compromise , for both of us , to keep this marriage going but, to be happy too.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:35 AM

Thanked 3,487 Times in 1,101 Posts

Well you’ve certainly got a different life than most here... i can imagine it would be very difficult to see someone spending (in her opinion) frivolously when she’s struggling to pay the bills, but that’s her issue, not yours.

Maybe find a professional photographer who won’t give you input on your personal life.
Old 01-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Полезный дурак

Yes, I understand that. Professional may be the way to go.

I have VERY humble beginnings too so I know exactly what it is like to struggle and go without. Things change w education, relations & decisions .

People know this about me, especially friends, so it was meant to be rude. I do not question her frivolity on extensions, giant eyelashes and nails when I hear about her mortgage.

But this is only getting catty now . . What might be right to me, may not be good for others . Such is life & why I struggle to „ get along ” w women.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:07 PM

Thanked 2,837 Times in 1,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne Plach’ View Post
Yes, I understand that. Professional may be the way to go.

I have VERY humble beginnings too so I know exactly what it is like to struggle and go without. Things change w education, relations & decisions .

People know this about me, especially friends, so it was meant to be rude. I do not question her frivolity on extensions, giant eyelashes and nails when I hear about her mortgage.

But this is only getting catty now . . What might be right to me, may not be good for others . Such is life & why I struggle to „ get along ” w women.
Their jealousy is insane. This is all to make themselves feel better. Your husband has provided you with the means to take care of yourself during this time and after. The fact they have to struggle is not your fault.

You need a new circle of friends.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
KiwiPP (01-19-2019), Ne Plach’ (01-19-2019)
Old 01-19-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedayatatime13 View Post
Their jealousy is insane. This is all to make themselves feel better. Your husband has provided you with the means to take care of yourself during this time and after. The fact they have to struggle is not your fault.

You need a new circle of friends.
I totally agree with this! If your bills are paid you can spend your money on what you damn well want. Bitches be crazy 😂
The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiPP For This Useful Post:
Ne Plach’ (01-19-2019)