Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

View Poll Results: Has your man gotten any tattoos while inside?
1 194 11.98%
2 144 8.89%
3 111 6.85%
4 or more 837 51.67%
none 334 20.62%
Voters: 1620. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2010, 03:52 PM

Thanked 1,461 Times in 936 Posts

My babe hasn't gotten any yet but I know that he said he was going to get some when he get mainlined
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Earthling
Donation Award 

I don't think my guy has any room left!! LOL
Old 07-17-2010, 06:21 PM

no tats in prison only on the outs.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,482 Times in 752 Posts

Ladies

In nearly every prison it is a serious infraction to do or get tattoos.

When you talk about "Johnny" putting "Betty" in a specific location you may as well be telling his prison that he is breaking the rules!

Think about how often you have already mentioned in a post what prison he is in etc..etc.. Remember on PTO we are not alone. We have COs, Parole Officers, cops, lawyers, prosecutors etc. Everyone related to the prison system is welcome on PTO as they provide valuable information and support to it's many members. But they are also duty bound to report unlawful activities.

It is alright to talk about tattoos - but it is NOT alright to talk about tattoos given or received inside of prisons as the conduct is in violation of prison rules and so also a violation of PTO policy to post any content related to illegal activities.

So please keep in mind that PTO is a public forum which ANYONE can read.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:53 PM

Default Prison gang tattoos/ pictures/ whay they mean

http://auntiehathaway.blogspot.com/2...nks-notes.html
Old 07-18-2010, 04:32 PM

My husband to be has lots of tat's. He is pretty much covered (like the guy on Prison Break). I love it personally!! The best ones for me is my name on his wrist and our daughters name on the inside of his right arm. Im getting his name on my ring finger soon! I have others but since we are planning to marry, that one is next!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:48 PM

My man doesn't have any tattoo's and doesn't plan on getting any while he's incarcerated. He did say he is having one of the guys in his pod draw him out a tat to bring home with him and show me to see if I like it or not and then we can go to some place safe and sanitary on the outside where he can get it done. I think that's the best and smartest way to do it folks.

Save the tats for the outside. Have them draw them out and bring the designs out with them so they can get them on the outside in a safe and sanitary environment and they can have their baby hold their hand while they are getting it done. It will be like a little celebration you both can share together. :0) Just my 2 cents for the night!

‎"Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great."

Old 07-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Account Closed

Thanked 1,103 Times in 706 Posts

He got probably 95% of his tattoos done while he was in. The other ones were mostly from the streets, but I think he's had one done professionally
Old 07-24-2010, 07:24 PM

He has not had any done while there, thank God. It scares the hell out of me that he might get something or get into trouble or who knows what. He has a few from before he went away, and can get as many as he wants when he gets out.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:03 PM

he got all his tattoos in prison he has too many to count...
Old 08-23-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEFROGGY View Post
I CANT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY FROGGY HAS, I WOULD SAY AT LEAST 30. I KNOW THE LATEST ONE WAS MY NICK NAME" LAUGHING GIRL" WITH 3 GIRLS UNDER AND AND MY BIRTHDATE. THATS ON HIS RIGHT ARM. I KNOW HES GOT FROGS, THE CITY OF CHICAGO, HIS MOMS NAME, HIS LAST NAME ON HIS STOMACH, THE WB FROG. HIS GRANDMAS NAME AND MUCH MORE. I HAVE 6. BUT ONLY 1 IS FOR HIM, ITS SAYS "FROGGY" ON MY LOWER BACK! IM PLANNING TO GET A REALLY BIG ONE ON MY OTHER SHOULER BEFORE I SEE HIM IN NOVEMBER. WELL SEE.

OH BY THE WAY LADIES, DOES TATTOOS ON THE WRIST HURT? SOME LET ME KNOW BECAUSE IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT TOO, AND I KNOW IT WILL BE CHEAPER THEN WHAT IM THINKING ABOUT GETTING.

I have 2 on each wrist..1 for each of my daughters. Their names on top w/ a food print underneath right on the pulse area. The most painful part was as they got closer to the outside on the top..near that little bone that sticks up a bit. But it wasn't bad at all..Just kinda felt like someone was scratching me..more irritating than painful I would say.. And totally worth it..
Old 08-23-2010, 10:04 PM
El Amor Nunca Falla
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,075 Times in 652 Posts

Mine hasn't. He's only doing 120 days, but any write ups could get him 7 years! Definitely not worth the risk for him!

Not to mention I gave him a serious lecture on the dangers of it!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:11 PM

I actually think I have more than he does..and for now it better stay that way..He has gotten 2 in prison last time he was in (before we were together); A skull on his left shoulder and his last name across the top of his back. (Seems skulls are quite popular?). Then he has professionally done "The Key to His Heart", a heart that says "hers" underneath on his right chest, our daughters name down his right side and our other daughters name above the key to his heart and the infinity sign w.our anniversary date above and below it.
I have each of our daughters names on top of each wrist with a foot print on the underside of my wrists, a heart w/ "his" underneath on my right shoulder blade, a tribal butterfly on my lower back, the trinity sign on my left inside ankle, stars and swirls on my right foot and the infinity sign w/our anniversary date above and below it..we got these because I wasn't sure if he'd be allowed to wear his ring in so we each got that on our ring finger.
I don't know what his plans are as far as getting more while he is in this time but I am going to try my best to keep it from happening. It's not worth it to me. And I hope it's not worth it to him either.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Donation Award 

My man has lots of tats too, he is a tattoo artist! I only have 2 which he gave both to me it hurts to damn bad LOL But he hasn't gotten and wont get any where he is at. They told him in the 2 yard he is in it really doesn't happen. He wants to get my face and our 3 kids faces put on him when he gets out, I think that will be really cool!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:28 PM
his wifey

Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts

Too many. He has always been into tattoo's and eventually wants his entire body covered. I have talked him out of any one's on the face. The only two that matter to me are my initials on his ring finger and my lips on his neck.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:55 PM

LOL my man is a tattoo and I sure he has at least 60 but I can't say anything since I am pretty close to being one tattoo myself LOL I got 32
Old 08-27-2010, 12:56 AM

Mines have one portrait of me, and our daughters name on his neck (: but he has more, from when he was out here,
Old 08-29-2010, 12:26 AM
his wifey

Thanked 1,512 Times in 799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu530 View Post
LOL my man is a tattoo and I sure he has at least 60 but I can't say anything since I am pretty close to being one tattoo myself LOL I got 32
Gosh, mine would be in love with you! He loves women with sleeves. He just loves tattoo's. I think I said this in my post but he wants to have his entire body covered.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:42 AM

my hubby does not want 2 get any tatto's while his in prison , he would ratter wait till his out,his geting my name , my lip's,our 3 kid's name's and their potrait's, he has 1 tat, i have 2 one in back of my neck is our horoscope sign's,i'm a scorpio his a taurus bond together, and 2 in my lower back it say's love hurt's, a dummy tatt i got it when i was 15, im getin his name, his lip's, and some more..
Old 09-28-2010, 12:15 AM
He's mine & I'm His!

I love tattoo men, very sexy! mine isn't going to get any, we have no money

my Heart Resides at Lassen CCF

Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 AM

my husbend just recently got my face done in his upper arm. It looks very cool and nice. So I told him when ever you are feeling loonely just look over your shoulder I will be their all the time.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:05 AM

Funny we talked about this last night. I said don't do it in here...he told me nope not until he got out. I still don't want my name on his body, cause I don't want his name on my body.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:29 AM
This life and the next...

My Husband got all except 2 of his tattoos in Prison. And he has A lot of them!! The 2 that werent in prison, were done at home, in the prison-style lol. He doesnt really have any large areas on his body that dont have a tattoo. Its what attracted me to him when I first saw him. Hopefully the next one he gets will be on the outside and by a professional! Haven't made him promise that though lol need to.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 PM
One Day Closer To Normal

My babe doesn't have any yet but we have been talking about the few he wants to get. Our daughter's name (not sure where he wants to get it), an angel for our son which I lost this past April, my name on the side of his neck, and a cover up tat for his ex's name on his right forearm.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:28 PM

NO and he better not! I have lots of tats and I am a stickler for liscensed professionals with new needles and sanitary conditions. He has one unprofessional tat that he came home with one day and I went balistic he hasnt done it since when he comes home we are getting some matching artwork. I am a nurse and I do everything possible to cut the risk for blood bourne pathogens and I do my best to make sure he does the same.