Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Indiana prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:13 AM

Default Religious Medallion

My son had a cross necklace that he was allowed to wear at county. When they transferred him to RDC, they put the necklace with his personal belongings that I picked up. I see other guys at the facility wearing cross necklaces when I go visit. Are we able to send something like this? Do I have to get it approved? Thank you for any advice. I am going to try to call them but it is a hit or miss whether I find anyone that will give me good info.
Sponsored Links