Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Massachusetts.

Old 02-21-2004, 02:49 PM

Default Copy of SBCC Comminsary List

I know a few of us here have a loved one at SBCC. I had made a copy of the Comminsary List that I got... I did it in Excel but that isn't a valid attachment, so I had to change it over to Microsoft Word. Thought that you would all like to see what the comminsary list looks like at this specific Massachusetts prison
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBCC Comm List.doc (151.5 KB, 407 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2004, 12:48 PM

This is great, where did you find this?
Old 03-01-2004, 01:00 PM

craigerblue: A friend of mine is in SBCC, and he sent me a copy of it.

Old 03-08-2004, 05:52 PM

Thank you. My husband has been at SBCC since June of last year. I am glad to get the list. Do they have a list for the other stuff ... like clothes and electronics?

come and view my online journal

http://prpl-elephant.livejournal.com/
Old 03-09-2004, 10:38 AM

You know bourg, I am not sure... Mark has never sent me that list, but I do know that he is able to buy a TV, and radio and stuff like that. Clothes too, socks, underwear, t-shirts... but no normal clothes... they have to wear them damn ugly hard itchy greyish blueish (LOL) scrub like things. (Which he still looks too cute in). I don't know if they have a list for that... or if its like the special order stuff. I'll have to ask...

What housing is your hubby in?

Heather
Old 03-09-2004, 10:40 AM

bourg: By the way.. just noticed you were new! Welcome to PTO!!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Heather
bourg: By the way.. just noticed you were new! Welcome to PTO!!!!
My husband is in N. Is that what you mean? He is on the gray side also. Personally he looked better in green, but what can you do? Do you visit during the week. I go on W-F-Sun. Thanks for the welcome.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:05 PM

I don't visit during there during the week, but I do get in on Sunday nights. He is in the N housing as well, as yes I like the green better

~Heather
Old 03-09-2004, 09:03 PM
BEAUTiFUL DiSASTER*xO 823

my bfs in north side... hes been there 2 weeks and i havent seen him yet =(
-always-
:love:
Old 03-10-2004, 08:08 AM

Heather....
Unfortunatly, I go to the Sunday afternoon visit. So I won't see you. But it's good to know you're out there. Isn't that funny? They are in the same unit. Small world.

and

AJA
I got your email! When can you start to visit? Make sure you wear a shirt that you can tuck in and no logos it. Not even the Nike swoosh is allowed. One time I wore a snoopy t-shirt (in the summer) and they told me to change. Now they don't even like you to change. Also, no open toed shoes. The guards aren't bad though. The rules are just different from Concord (if that is where your coming from). If you have any questions, maybe I can help.

Lynn

Old 03-10-2004, 02:00 PM

AJA
I sent you two emails now but who know's if I am doing them right. Hopefully you get them...if not maybe someone can tell me how to respond to the emails.

Old 07-19-2004, 02:43 PM

This list is great! Thank you so much Ms. Heather... My bf just got out of the hole today. Thank god! He's going over to the North side so I guess he'll be in Grey. He was at the South side before he went to the hole. Oh well. I can't wait to have my contact visit back. I'll be there Wednesday!
Old 07-19-2004, 03:29 PM

Chrissy! That is great news Have a wonderful visit with your man.

Heather
Old 05-06-2006, 03:32 PM

Exclamation SBCC commisary list

Hello Ms. Heather,

I'm new to the forum and have been trying to access the list you posted but I get a message that says I have to few priveliges. I have a friend at SBCC and would love information about what he can get in the commissary. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Irene

Default Commissary/Canteen list

Ms. Heather,
Thank you so much for the Commissary/ Canteen list. Is this list up to date? The reason I am asking is because my fiancee' Scott is waiting on an Intra State Compact Transfer from Florida to Massachusetts hopefully, to Bridgewater since it's close to me.
My fiancee' wanted to know what the prices are like there and what they can purchase and so on? also do you know anything about if they can use any tobacco products and what about hygiene appearance..such as hair cuts, shaving and facial hair?????
I am not sure where to look for this information on the MASS DOC website.
I am still waiting to hear if Scott has been approved or not...his facility in Florida approved him, now we are waiting on Tallahassee, FL and Massachusetts. I am hoping he gets approved to come home.
Also what are the requirements for visitation? are there visitor forms I need to fill out? Can I fill them out before I go see him? is there a waiting period? I have been approved for visits in Florida and I don't think there will be any problems here for visititation.
What are the visitation hours for Bridgewater?
Sorry for all the questions.....I am hoping someone can answer these questions for me.
Thanks!
Irene
aka Scottsgirl1968

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Heather View Post
I know a few of us here have a loved one at SBCC. I had made a copy of the Comminsary List that I got... I did it in Excel but that isn't a valid attachment, so I had to change it over to Microsoft Word. Thought that you would all like to see what the comminsary list looks like at this specific Massachusetts prison
Old 09-22-2009, 02:39 PM

Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsgirl1968 View Post
Ms. Heather,
Thank you so much for the Commissary/ Canteen list. Is this list up to date? The reason I am asking is because my fiancee' Scott is waiting on an Intra State Compact Transfer from Florida to Massachusetts hopefully, to Bridgewater since it's close to me.
My fiancee' wanted to know what the prices are like there and what they can purchase and so on? also do you know anything about if they can use any tobacco products and what about hygiene appearance..such as hair cuts, shaving and facial hair?????
I am not sure where to look for this information on the MASS DOC website.
I am still waiting to hear if Scott has been approved or not...his facility in Florida approved him, now we are waiting on Tallahassee, FL and Massachusetts. I am hoping he gets approved to come home.
Also what are the requirements for visitation? are there visitor forms I need to fill out? Can I fill them out before I go see him? is there a waiting period? I have been approved for visits in Florida and I don't think there will be any problems here for visititation.
What are the visitation hours for Bridgewater?
Sorry for all the questions.....I am hoping someone can answer these questions for me.
Thanks!
Irene
aka Scottsgirl1968
Hi Irene let me start by saying that since Miss Heathers post is more than 5 years old that more than likely it is not up to date those commisary prices have gone up and more than likely some of the items are no longer available for one reason or another.... I think each facility has there own price list on haircuts tho most do allow each imate to have his own shaving stuff and such..The visitors forms you will fill out when you go to visit each time there is no waiting period to visit so the day that he gets to where he is going you should be able to visit as long as you do not have any out standing warrents or you havent been arrested for a felony ect..visiting should not be a problem...Bridgewater is a correctional complex with 4 or 5 facilities each with there own visiting time schudule so with out knowing which facility he would be in I cant help you with that right now...I hope that I answered some of your questins for you...you may p.m me if you wish with any other questins you think I might be able to help you with....Good luck to you and your fiancee'...Angel

The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginnings, But Not its end.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:46 PM
laurenjp32508

can anyone get one from bscc?
Old 11-13-2010, 07:15 PM
laurenjp32508

got it....N/M
Old 07-23-2015, 08:24 PM

My man was in north side now he's in smu (the hole) i can barely even go see him because I never have a ride. No one is willing to bring me there