Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Massachusetts.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDDM1985
So glad you heard from him... You must feel so much better!!! I've been checking this thread to see if there were updates because that sounded so scary not hearing from him like that especially in SBCC. If he's doing a long sentence, hopefully some day he can be moved to a medium security facility. I live right near Andover, a couple towns over. Small world!
Really small! Haha! Hes not doing too long of a sentence 5-7, its his prior behavioral issues during his last bid that put him in the super max. Concord was nice, and close. I wish he could go back there. Or norfolk. Its a drive and a half but when its nice outside they have like a visiting area outside. Obv still behind fences and rows and rows of razor wire, but it would be nice. I send him money every week for canteen. I told him he better use some to get some damn stamps so next time this happens he doesnt hafta ask around to borrow one and im not left hanging!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcouture7 View Post
Not to pry for info but are you MWI? I just dont understand how your in colorado and hes in massachusetts? It must be so hard, the phone calls are expensive enough living in the same state. And the mail really must take forever to go back and forth.
I asked my man to see if he can get moved to another prison. But theres not too many around where i live and sbcc isnt that far. Concord was the closest. Walpole a good hour and a half same with norfolk there like half a mile apart. Plus, this is his second offense for armed robbery. Technically his third he couldve been gone for life mass has a 3 strikes rule. And he went straight to sbcc because during his last stay he was young and destructive. Fought move teams, was is ddu or smu for years at a time. Broke beds off the walls ripped toilets out. He was a teen when he went in with his big brother. Hes 6'6 and a straight monster when he gets mad. Hopefully he wont be stayin there long. He went in and they all remembered him and he told them, i have a family guys. This time around im just doin what im doin and gettin out as soon as possible so i can go home to my mumma and my babies. Hes stayed out of trouble so far, keeping my fingers crossed
What is MWI? It takes his letters about 4 days to get to me and about 3 for mine to get to him....its very expensive paying for the phone but I couldnt go without talking to him.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennives80

What is MWI? It takes his letters about 4 days to get to me and about 3 for mine to get to him....its very expensive paying for the phone but I couldnt go without talking to him.
It means met while incarcerated like i said i dont mean to pry just colorado
Is so far away.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Banned

Went back to no phone calls and no letters. Someone called me today and asked me of the rumors were true and if chad really was dead. Oh my f***** god i hope not!

Last edited by Patty; 02-21-2013 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Profanity
Old 07-11-2012, 09:03 AM

yes we met while he was in there....i havnt got a call for two days and today will make three...im really worried about Nathan and the stress is really starting to get to me...he got a kite from someone the other day saying to be ready to fight and have his knife ready to go and since i talked to him on sunday not one call....i did get four letters on monday but i still dont know if hes ok now!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
It means met while incarcerated like i said i dont mean to pry just colorado
Is so far away.
you can ask questions about it...it dosnt bother me i dont have anything to hide!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:18 AM

As anybody been able to call sbcc and get answers.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

No and i got a call the other day and my phone died. And i havent gotten anythin yet.
People were askin me yesterday if the rumors were true if chad was dead i was like omfg i would hope not! Three people called me and said someone told them that. I wouldve hoped to have gotten a call!!
Old 07-11-2012, 05:09 PM

That's false information you would have got a call...
Old 07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemybaby03
That's false information you would have got a call...
He overdosed and was sent to the hospital and they didnt tell me. His kidneys failed and he was on dialysis and no one told me. Im supposed to be his emergency contact shits f***** up if they dont call

Last edited by Patty; 02-21-2013 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Profanity
Old 07-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
He overdosed and was sent to the hospital and they didnt tell me. His kidneys failed and he was on dialysis and no one told me. Im supposed to be his emergency contact shits fucked up if they dont call
Did you call there and ask them what was going on? I need to call and check on Nathan but I don't know who to talk to about it. Any suggestions!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:35 AM

You could try the superintendent but chances are you won't get much
Old 07-12-2012, 10:08 AM

im so frustrated right now i dont know what to do...i just wanna know hes ok!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Try and call and let them know you have not heard from him and you're worried, try not to think the worst it will only create more stress
Old 07-12-2012, 10:35 AM

Ok i just called and talked to the lady in the superintendent and i told her about the situation and she transferred me to "ips"...i think that what it was called...what kinda can of worms did i just open here???
Old 07-12-2012, 10:52 AM

She don't know much she basically just takes messages but ips is like the police for the police if anything was to happen they would know
Old 07-12-2012, 10:58 AM

I left a message with them but im not sure how much i should say cause i dont want Nathan to get in any kids of trouble
Old 07-12-2012, 11:15 AM

He wouldn't you are just calling because you have not heard from him you are allowed to do that.. Just tell them you are concerned
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 AM

Yeah i know but they just make you feel stupid for calling and being concerned about someone that is in prison....its like im in prison too right along with him just not in a cell like he is!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:35 AM

I hear ya on that
Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 AM

I hear ya on that
Old 07-12-2012, 07:59 PM

did not hear from mine since Sunday... Called the prison today they told me no phone or visits till towards the end of the month....Can anyone tell me if something else happend in there ? Has anyone gotten a call since after sunday or a letter? This is bullshit!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:06 PM

I haven't got a call since Sunday morning....a lutenant called me back today but I stillndont have any word on if hes ok or not...this is all new to me and I'm learning really fast that its all a bunch of bs not being able to get info on if my fiance is ok or not...I'm not happy right now!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
I haven't got a call since Sunday morning....a lutenant called me back today but I stillndont have any word on if hes ok or not...this is all new to me and I'm learning really fast that its all a bunch of bs not being able to get info on if my fiance is ok or not...I'm not happy right now!
You gotta call and say your worried about the health of your man. Here call this number 508 279 8660. The ladies name is Lucy. Thats who they put me through to. She did some research and called me back. They cant talk about your man personally over the phone but she can. Chad is in health services from complications from hep c. Otherwise he was in his cell, no reports no tickets. If hes bein so good can u just move him. Especially if hes sick he needs me. I have hep c too, i caught it sexually. Gods honest truth theres like .5% chance u can get it like that and im the lucky one in a million, ive never used intravenous drugs nothing im a mom of two boys, i grew up in a small town not far from boston and here i am in love with a bad boy who left me sick and with two babies, and still madly in love cus nothing can take me away from him But i know what its like to be sick, i also know what treatment is like and i want to be there for him so i can take care of him cus its horrible. I havent got a call since sunday
Something new mustve happened because they went from every other day to nothing at all. Not even in health services. I asked her if she could pass a message to him and she said im sorry hunny i cant. </3
Old 07-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
yes we met while he was in there....i havnt got a call for two days and today will make three...im really worried about Nathan and the stress is really starting to get to me...he got a kite from someone the other day saying to be ready to fight and have his knife ready to go and since i talked to him on sunday not one call....i did get four letters on monday but i still dont know if hes ok now!!!
Have you met him? Like face to face? Sorry i just have never met someone who has met someone incarcerated so far away. How long is he in for? Chads doing 5-7 for second time of armed robbery. It sucks. They say armed but he had a damn bb gun. Not that i condone it. I just love him so ill make any excuse for him i can.