Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino Topic and discussion specific to CIM- California Institution for Men, located in Chino, California.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:19 AM

Default New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by light at end View Post
Welcome to the CIM forum. I would like to give you a warm welcome. You will find lot's of useful information here along with a bunch of wonderful, helpful people here. Please use this thread to say hi and introduce yourself. Please only use this thread to introduce yourself. Please don't ask any questions here. Please use one of the many threads in the CIM forum to ask any questions you may have.

You can say as much or as little as you would like. I'll start:

HI,
I'm Light at end. My husband and I have been together since 1997. He has been locked up since 2001 and will be getting out in July of 2011. He has been at CIM for over 6 years. I am a pre-school teacher and have no children of my own. I have 3 step children. My children are my 2 cats, Snuffles and Guizmo. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.
I am new to this site and finally figuring out how the site works I am finally where my dude is ha ha I was way cross the country at first man, any who hi all thx for having me where do I need to go to ask a question? I guess I am already asking a darn question uh?
The Following User Says Thank You to MoeTansiel For This Useful Post:
joy4thejourney (07-26-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2015, 04:05 PM

Hello I'm new here to the CIM site , my son was just transferred there like a month and a half ago , he's being housed in facility C , I was wondering if any one knows if any thing is going on there cuz he hasn't called me since July 11? He usually tries to call someone in our family , but no one has had any missed calls or any thing , I'm really worried please if you have any info thank you in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleS For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-22-2015)
Old 07-23-2015, 10:39 AM

Default thank you

Thanks for this post
Old 07-23-2015, 10:41 AM

Default Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
Hello I'm new here to the CIM site , my son was just transferred there like a month and a half ago , he's being housed in facility C , I was wondering if any one knows if any thing is going on there cuz he hasn't called me since July 11? He usually tries to call someone in our family , but no one has had any missed calls or any thing , I'm really worried please if you have any info thank you in advance
Thank You for this post he may be where they don?t have much access to a phone
Old 07-23-2015, 10:50 AM

Yeah Idk it's just weird because he was allowed to use the phone once a day when they signed up for it then all of a sudden I don't hear from him for two weeks , well today is the 13 th day
Old 07-23-2015, 11:01 AM

Smile Fingers Crossed!

What yard is he on? My dude is on D-11 the minimum yard i can ask if he knows anything i talk to him Morning, Noon, And after Dinner everyday so If he knows anything i should be posting it for you after lunch i am in california tho i am not sure if you and i are in the same time zone? My dude also works in another dorm on the same yard but kinda gets around a little just maybe he over heard or you know grapevine stuff.b fingers crossed
Old 07-23-2015, 12:22 PM

Ooh that would be awesome all I know it's he is in facility C butte I believe that's what I put on the letters . I'm in Cali also I'm up in Humboldt
Old 07-26-2015, 09:17 PM

C Yard at CIM has the best visiting yard (compared to other yards / prisons -- not compared to the county park down the street!), but has lousy phones. We HATE their clipboard / sign up system. We go days without calls...but enjoy our weekend visits (which are chill-ax).
Old 09-29-2015, 06:15 PM

Default hello I am kita new to this and looking for answers and support

Hello I am very new to all this...i stumbled on this web site by tha grace of tha lord himself...I have my brother whos nick name is kito and I am kita his lil sis...our parents gave us these nick name as little kids...I am hoping to find answers to my ???s support as well but in tha end maybe I can make some friends along the way...I feel like I am alone with no help or support and been blind but praying...he didnt bring it to me when I thought I needed it but really its exactly on time....
Thanks to all and god bless!!!