Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Forever His!!!

But I send mail everyday so he gets 2 or 3 or sometimes 5 at a time! Makes me so mad because I mail out something everyday so that he gets something everyday but it doesn't work out like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunshine View Post
Ohhh nooooo that really suckss....
The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy Girl For This Useful Post:
Ms Sunshine (02-09-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 05:49 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Girl View Post
Awww!!! I type mine up but it takes me about 2 weeks to finish my novel. As much writing I do, I am barely answering his letter from 08/24/11! We are both 6 months behind! Lol But I do mail him something everyday!! That's because we love our honey's!! Spoiled brats!
Your smart typing Is the answer I need to get in the habit to catch up too lol it's funny how u do get behind on mail!! So much feedback going back & forth itz never-ending ! & since it's true they're spoiled so we never stop lol

Pooh Bear's Baby Bunny

Devoted & Truly In Love With Him,

His Love, Peace, Hope & Faith <3
Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Forever His!!!

Yeah you should start typing. I tried doing 10 page mini novels by hand and oh boy my hand hurt! Lol Exactly so much to say! We talk a lot and I go see him all the time and I still have so much to write! Oh yeah I spoil my baby not only on the writing but I take good care of him!! And I see you do the same!!! Lucky boys!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith&Love77 View Post
Your smart typing Is the answer I need to get in the habit to catch up too lol it's funny how u do get behind on mail!! So much feedback going back & forth itz never-ending ! & since it's true they're spoiled so we never stop lol
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Thats what I would do when my love was in Corcoran.. I would send something everyday but he wouldnt get mail every day... I was hoping that mail would be way better over here in CEN... Thanks so much for all the info... I really appreciate it!

Quote:
But I send mail everyday so he gets 2 or 3 or sometimes 5 at a time! Makes me so mad because I mail out something everyday so that he gets something everyday but it doesn't work out like that!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Forever His!!!

Corcoran was as bad!! But if you send something out everyday here he should be getting something regularly! No problem girl!! Anytime I can help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sunshine View Post
Thats what I would do when my love was in Corcoran.. I would send something everyday but he wouldnt get mail every day... I was hoping that mail would be way better over here in CEN... Thanks so much for all the info... I really appreciate it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy Girl For This Useful Post:
Ms Sunshine (02-10-2012)
Old 03-10-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Good question!! Hmmm I am always sending my baby photo cards, calendar borders and all kinds of photo stuff but I never thought about a customized photo book! I think calling mail room would be the best thing to do to make sure!
I have sent two there successfully. I sent a little small one as a tester to see if they would allow it. I then sent one for Father's Day which they called him out for but he had to argue with them to get it... but he did get it. It was paper bound but I suspect the issue was maybe the vendor because I sent it straight from Apple. It's worth a shot because the worst they will do is send it back.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:53 PM

does any one know if centinela allows stationary? i use regular notebook paper, but i'd love to send him letters written on stationary. thanks in advance for any help you ladies can give me.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:11 AM
OG Prison Wifey

Yes... I use stationary all the time w/o any problems, so u should be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina~
does any one know if centinela allows stationary? i use regular notebook paper, but i'd love to send him letters written on stationary. thanks in advance for any help you ladies can give me.
Old 03-31-2012, 02:28 AM

Hey Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has any directions that they take going to Centinela besides from map-quest or google maps. There are alternate routes but I would like to know what works best. I'm coming from Fontana. Thanks so very much!!!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:42 PM
True Love Waits

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0raraiders View Post
Hey Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has any directions that they take going to Centinela besides from map-quest or google maps. There are alternate routes but I would like to know what works best. I'm coming from Fontana. Thanks so very much!!!
Hi!
I travel from Riverside......
The Best route from Fontana is out the 10E to the 86S. This will take u into Westmorland. RT turn on Forrester, Rt turn on Evan Hughes to Brown Rd. Make a Rt turn at the Stop Sign & u are there! There are signs indicating the Prison. Good Luck!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved01

Hi!
I travel from Riverside......
The Best route from Fontana is out the 10E to the 86S. This will take u into Westmorland. RT turn on Forrester, Rt turn on Evan Hughes to Brown Rd. Make a Rt turn at the Stop Sign & u are there! There are signs indicating the Prison. Good Luck!
Thanks so much! We did end up taking 10E going there and it was a breeze. :-))
The Following User Says Thank You to m0raraiders For This Useful Post:
Beloved01 (04-05-2012)
Old 05-15-2012, 07:41 PM

hi ladies my friends man just got transferd to here and we was wondering the 411.. like the dress code is strict in what way? and it the town soo small like its not even a town? closest motel to the prison that is also affordable . and does frinds outside still pick up people at motel and take to prison for visit?
Old 05-16-2012, 09:51 AM

Anybody going to visit this weekend
Old 05-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Banned

I have seen friends on the outside pickup people but i dont know where they will pick up from. You may want to contact them directly to get info on their pick up. Also if your looking for a ride the best place to post would be the rideshare forum and make sure to put your location
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 AM
Banned

Can someone tell me what levels you have there at CENT, and if you have any SNY yards? Thank you in advance.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:39 PM

]hello ladies i am very new to all of this my husband got transferred to centinela on friday and i dont know there dress code for visitting can someone tell me please also how long are the visits for????

Thanks
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aileen & Terko View Post
]hello ladies i am very new to all of this my husband got transferred to centinela on friday and i dont know there dress code for visitting can someone tell me please also how long are the visits for????

Thanks
Welcome to Centinela!!..Visting length varies it just depends on how busy the visiting room is on the day you visit. As for dress code they are very strict you can read through the visiting forum on here theres a ton of post regarding thr dress code.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:49 PM

I just heard he's leaving Chino prison & is headed to Centinella or Ironwood which I don't understand since he's being released in less than two months ? I'm so sad and scared of change I'm so use to him being there I'm broken up about all of this

Est. 4/1/01 T&D til thee end
Old 06-08-2012, 06:02 PM
waiting for my G

Hello my man is in centinela now and tomorrow will be my first visit to c him i did not make an appointment i didnt know i had too will it take forever to c him ?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Patiently Waiting! (:

Talking New To Centinela!

Hey There Ladies.
Well My Hubby Just Got Transferred To Centinela. I Have A Question About Dress Outs, And If They Have Gate Pickups There? If There's A Forum On This?
Thanks.

..HisMisssuhs..
EST.2008!
M.Y

Old 06-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Banned

Welcome!! There is a 2012 NEWBIE CEN THREAD...
Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by God's Grace View Post
Can someone tell me what levels you have there at CENT, and if you have any SNY yards? Thank you in advance.
You probably got your answer already.. But they have level 1, 3 and 4 yards.. No SNY..
Old 06-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitosWifee!

You probably got your answer already.. But they have level 1, 3 and 4 yards.. No SNY..
Thank you so much!
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 PM

Hi ladies i'm new, my husband arrived on Thursday i have a couple of question's PLEASE help lol. I know that the phone system is GTL but do we really have to fax/send a copy of the phone bill? Has anyone change their # for cheaper calls if so can we use GV. (you can pm me to let me know that lol)
Also to make an appt. for visit and i go with his mother do i make her appt. or does she have to make it herself.
Last question his release date is in December 2012 are we eligible for a family visit & how long would the wait be? i an approved on his visiting list do i have to re apply?
thanks again & sorry for all the questions i hate the feeling lost.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenjoanna06 For This Useful Post:
PrincessSinohui (07-03-2012)
Old 07-03-2012, 09:44 AM
TriCky'sWif33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenjoanna06 View Post
Hi ladies i'm new, my husband arrived on Thursday i have a couple of question's PLEASE help lol. I know that the phone system is GTL but do we really have to fax/send a copy of the phone bill? Has anyone change their # for cheaper calls if so can we use GV. (you can pm me to let me know that lol)
Also to make an appt. for visit and i go with his mother do i make her appt. or does she have to make it herself.
Last question his release date is in December 2012 are we eligible for a family visit & how long would the wait be? i an approved on his visiting list do i have to re apply?
thanks again & sorry for all the questions i hate the feeling lost.
U can also call this # for collect clls 18885246151 iss waayy cheaper than global & yes gotta make apt # 760 337 7900 ext 5806 between mon tues & thur 10-1pm make appt by 1030 so u wont get kick out for overcrowded. Not shur how long he gotta wait tell him to talk to his counsler azap about requestin fv