Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:12 AM

Default Haven't heard from my guy in Centinela for 5 days. Who do I call?

I'm posting here because no one ever posts or responds to posts in the Centinela thread. I haven't heard from my guy in 5 days. He usually calls every day, and usually numerous times a day. I am worried because he just moved to a new building. His yard NEVER goes on lockdown and I have NEVER in 3 years gone this long without hearing from him. Who do I call at the facility to find out where he is, or if anything is wrong?? I'll give it another day, but wanted to be prepared with the information in case I do need to call.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimone2004 View Post
I'm posting here because no one ever posts or responds to posts in the Centinela thread. I haven't heard from my guy in 5 days. He usually calls every day, and usually numerous times a day. I am worried because he just moved to a new building. His yard NEVER goes on lockdown and I have NEVER in 3 years gone this long without hearing from him. Who do I call at the facility to find out where he is, or if anything is wrong?? I'll give it another day, but wanted to be prepared with the information in case I do need to call.
You can call inmate records to check his housing, if it's different and you're not familiar with what yard is Ad-Seg/SHU you can ask. If he's still in the same place I'd ask who his counselor is and if you can get a number and ext to call him at. I'd call his counselor if he's not in the hole to try and find out if he's ok. Just a thought and idea to try.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:43 AM

So, I just call the main prison number and ask who his counselor is? Thanks for your reply!!
Old 01-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimone2004 View Post
So, I just call the main prison number and ask who his counselor is? Thanks for your reply!!
Call the main number and select the prompt for inmate records. Once you're connected while you're speaking to someone in inmate records you can ask them about his counselor, usually you'll get someone who's helpful and will give you the counsellors name and the number to call.

Glad I could help, we all need a little help ��
Old 01-16-2015, 01:52 PM

Haven´t heard from mine for 5 days either. He´s on C yard. Please let me know here when you got some info
Old 01-20-2015, 01:27 PM

My guy is D yard, but the phones were down. Something with the switchboards. He wasn't sure if the problem was throughout the facility or just his yard.