Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino Topic and discussion specific to CIM- California Institution for Men, located in Chino, California.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:48 PM

Default Chino quarantine reason?

Hi new to the page..Very glad I found it! My father is in Chino and he is in his 60's. Feel bad I missed his usual call Sunday and just found out they are under quarantine. Would anyone know what for? Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2016, 09:25 PM

Do you know what Yard and Housing Units are in Quarantine? The last time I heard from my husband was on Wednesday. He had to abruptly get off the phone because I guess someone got on the roof earlier in the day and now the guards were trippin. So we hung up and I have not heard from him since. I am extremely worried because he has a Golf Ball Size mass in his neck and had a CT Scan on Friday. As of Wednesday he had not gotten any results. It took them three weeks for a nurse to finally mass. The first two nurses said they didn't see anything. He talked with this SAP Counselor and explained how much pain he was in so she the man down button and he was taken to the Prison Hospital. It was the next day that the doctor scheduled the CT Scan for a week later. Since I haven't heard from him since Wednesday I have been worried sick. So to se your post saying they are in quarantine gives me hope that he is ok. I am hoping no news is good news. He did tell me that if was dead I would hear from them immediately because they would want me to come get his body. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-08-2016, 10:46 AM

Does anyone know why the quarantine?