Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Colorado that do not fit into any other Colorado sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 PM

Default Hello colorado!!

Hey, Dolls!

Well I just became a user to this site. I have looked on here daily for a couple months now. I have had many questions regaurding my boyfriend, but really never knew where to turn to for answers. I would always look on the internet for answers. And one day I came upon this site. It was so nice to see others had same questions as me. However, I have also noticed that not many people post in Colorado as others in different states. I know all of us are in the same boat with our loved ones in prison, but where are all my Colorado Women/Men. Why arent we blowing up this site? I am so glad I finally became a member. Its a really good place to go to blow off steam, or just to talk to some one who can relate with out criticizing. And in different Fourms not all prisons are the same as Colorado's. So, for me being new to all this, I would like to get to become familiar with how D.O.C works and just to meet new people, who are going thru the same things...I know there has to be tons of Men and Women who just waiting for our loved ones to come home. And are facing problems with everyday, and we feel like we are all alone and no one can understand. So how about it Colorado..I'm so willing to meet new people, I'm tired of going thru this alone. Where are all my Colorado people at????
Sponsored Links