Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Juvenile
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Juvenile Discussion of everything related to minors in the criminal justice system: juvenile detention, courts, rights, and family support.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2016, 05:54 PM
Account Closed

I'm back! Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy weekend.

Sidewalker: Don't worry. If she ever shows up here, I most definitely will not answer the door. If anything, I'll make an escape out the back door.

Yourself: I've kept the letter and intend to show it to my P.O. at our next meeting, which is a little under two weeks away. The detention center should probably know that someone's found a way to sneak inappropriate mail past the guards.

I actually have been to Centenary. It's a really nice campus and easy to find your way around. Doesn't seem to be a party school, which is fine by me. It's also more selective than LSU. Of all my in-state choices, I think it's actually my favorite. They have other degree programs besides pre-law that I'm interested in too. I do intend to talk to a guidance counselor though, as you suggested.

Nimuay: Yeah, I definitely want to take at least one "off-the-wall" course. Southeast Asian folklore sounds pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind taking a course on Greek mythology though if it's available.