Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:42 PM

Default Things to send someone in long term segregation.

So my man just got a major infraction and has lost his phone, jpay and visitation for 6 months!! We've been going through this for 8 years now and there have been times we couldn't talk but the longest befor this was like a week. We normally talk on the phone every day and I visit at least once a month. I know they will be keeping him in closed custody probably for the whole 6 months. Last time he was in segregation like that he got super depressed and it was a really hard time for him but at least he could still call like 2 times a week.
I've been writing him lots and I sent a few books. Wondering if anyone has any ideas for things I can send him to occupy some of his time. I got a big word search book from amazon sent to him but I'm trying to think of some other ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1984 View Post
So my man just got a major infraction and has lost his phone, jpay and visitation for 6 months!! We've been going through this for 8 years now and there have been times we couldn't talk but the longest befor this was like a week. We normally talk on the phone every day and I visit at least once a month. I know they will be keeping him in closed custody probably for the whole 6 months. Last time he was in segregation like that he got super depressed and it was a really hard time for him but at least he could still call like 2 times a week.
I've been writing him lots and I sent a few books. Wondering if anyone has any ideas for things I can send him to occupy some of his time. I got a big word search book from amazon sent to him but I'm trying to think of some other ideas?
Does he read the newspaper if so start a subscription to USA today
Old 02-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,950 Times in 12,167 Posts

If he knows what he will be allowed to receive in there, ask him what he would enjoy getting. It will be a difficult time for both of you, so stay strong.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,079 Times in 4,220 Posts

Is he allowed magazines if so you could do some surveys to get free subscriptions . There is a few to choose from sports illustrated entertaimment people and us and a few others.
The site is www.rewardsurvey.com

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
B00ne (02-10-2019), joybubby (02-11-2019)