Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Artistic Corner and Body Art
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Artistic Corner and Body Art Post all Body Art and Artistic + Photographic works in this forum

View Poll Results: Has your man gotten any tattoos while inside?
1 194 11.98%
2 144 8.89%
3 111 6.85%
4 or more 837 51.67%
none 334 20.62%
Voters: 1620. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2004, 11:09 AM
Always & ForEver

Wink Has your man gotten any tattoos in prison?

i was wondering if yOur man has gottten any tattoos? my man has gotten 3 so far.. they call him snoop so he got a snoopy on his back.. he got his mom's name on his chest.. and my name "julissa" on his neck... im not to ok with it cuz they all look so ghettto.. but i lo ve the one with my name lOl..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Question Authority!

Talking

My husband has gotten all his tatts in prison. He is sleeved down with demons on one side and angels on the other. He has a Koala Bear on his right calf, barbed wire on his left ankle, my portrait on his back (with a sword in one hand and the devils head in the other) him on a horse in the background with dead demons all over the ground below him, he has his daughters name on his neck, his sons on the right side of his chest, the american flag covering one of his sides, my name accross the his right wrist, and alot more that I can't remember!!There's another portrait of me on his upper chest too. I'm lucky, the artists that have done his work are really really good! They are beautiful, very professional. He has his own needles.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Account Closed

My Ricky has over 40 tattoos, and all except 4 have been done inside, he has some really nice work, he has both arms dones, his head, afew on his legs, 2 on his neck, a few on his chest all on his back, one on the inside and one on the outside of his bottom lip and the rest I can't remember where he has them but he has alot. Most of his tattoos are pretty nice art work, but some the he has covered were ghetto looking.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:34 AM

my sweety has i-can't-remember-how-many tattoos already! his last one he got just a week ago! it is a sweet little rat! a little explanation: my friends call me little rat!
by the time he will get out i guess he has his arms sleeved...

Old 07-21-2004, 12:03 PM
takin one day at a time

My baby has only gotten 2 tattoos while he has been in. The biggest one he got was of our sons name Damien from his wrist to his elbow on the underside of his arm. He was going to get one arm sleeved out but thankfully he got moved to another place and that distroyed his plans. Hes got 13 to 14 tattoos, which I think is enough, except for when he comes home he wants to get my name on him. We've been makin jokes about that.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:09 PM

he says so many i cant remember he has sleeves done and on his back chest and legs done. I mean some mean something like our kids names and birthdays but some of them are stupid things. Its funny cause we are kinda opposites I have 1 tattoo and about to get another and i am very preppy and him on the other hand has tons of tattoos and is A COWBOY!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to floridamom03 For This Useful Post:
DustysGirl (09-17-2008)
Old 07-21-2004, 12:23 PM

The only tat that my husband has gotten while locked up is my name (of course). It looks good, too!
When in faith to Him I cry"
Old 07-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Luvin the Man named Dre

Dre Hasn't Gotten Any Tattoos In Prison. He's Thinking About It Though

Old 07-21-2004, 01:02 PM
thru his dark tunnel

J has 6 and was suppose to get number 7 this week, he won't tell me what it is though. Guess I will see when I go see him next week.

Old 07-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Down 4 Lyfe!

My husband has 4 tattoos. "Dirty" on the left inside of his arm and "South" of the right inside of his other arm. My name on his neck and his baby momma on his arm that he swears he is getting covered.

I have 4 as well. My husbands name on my right thigh, a butterfly on a flower on my left calf (damn that one hurt!), both of our names on a scroll on my chest and "Big Booty" on my back right above my arse!

We both say we are done, but who knows I might get one more. I dont want him to get any on the inside though....but if he does, I just hope they are very careful and hygenic.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:26 PM
Jeffs Princess

yes jeff has gotten two in jail. awhile ago in rikers. i thought they were cute until i found out what they symbolized just recently and now i hate them!

~Jeff's Princess~
Old 07-21-2004, 01:36 PM
He's Home and We're Good.

Yes, he has gotten 2 and hopefully that is it. But he has gotten my name across his ring finger, since we got married while he was in prison he couldn't get a ring, so two lines and my name on the inside, like a band. Then the best one he has my whole name (First Middle and Last) like across his left side of his rib cage BIG AS ALL GET OUT, a bible with scripture that says, God made woman from a man's rib*** That verse out of the bible and the chapter and verse underneath; (Cause he is always telling me, "Girl, don't you know you my rib"- he was always saying that before he went to jail ) I thought that was so beautiful when I first saw it, I kept telling him in visitation (behind the glass-before we could have contact) "Let me see it again, that aint real, Let me see it" I was so amazed by that tatoo when he got it. I can't wait until he comes home so I can ***************, you can only imagine what that means. I want to get his name- but not anywhere near the size that he has mine, I was just thinking across my wrist where I wear my watch, so if we ever get a divorce, I can cover it up with a watch. LOL. But so, so, serious.

2003- A New Relationship

2006- 3 Years apart

2007-Still standing

2008- Doing Good!

Last edited by Woody's Girl; 07-21-2004 at 01:37 PM..
Old 07-21-2004, 01:47 PM
Coast2Coast PTO Member

my Sweetie has gotten I think 15 while in prison, he only had like 2 or 3 ghetto ones before he went in, the ones he has now are really nice.. he has 2 guns on his forearms that say problem and solver on each arm.. those are getting removed when he comes home.. lol.. he has a 357 on his back.. it's huge.. and a naked lady in a champagne glass with a pair of dice and cards on his back too.. a crown on his neck, which covers his baby momma's name too many on his upper arms, including my name and his youngest daughter's name, doughboy on the back of his forearm, something else on the other.. lol.. the pillsbury doughboy on his calf and doughboy again next to it.. lord the man needs to quit.. I can't even remember them all..
Old 07-21-2004, 01:48 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,182 Posts

my husband has almost his left arm done... he does his own tats... since he has been incarcerated he has gotten 4 ... a demon, something else, our daughters name across his stomach... and myname on his left wrist... which he did so big u can see what it says from across t he room... he is going to do my name once more whenever i decide where i want it...

i got his name on my left wrist also but i got a small wrist so its not that big and i got CMD onmy right shoulder...
Old 07-21-2004, 02:35 PM

He has so many and they are all terrible!!! He's short sleeved on both arms. Across his left bicep he has HATE and across his stomach he has DRUG LIFE and across the upper part of his back/shoulders he has MENACE'S II SOCIETY, plus countless others.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:03 PM
My baby is home!!!!

Will has 17, so far, Dallas Skyline across his back, his mom, lil brother, and grandmothers name, partical sleeves, his whole chest is pretty much covered, Havent had to chance to get a real good look, But as soon as he comes home, I'll let yall know LOL
I told him I would kill him if he got another. He's been tring to get my name but I want let him, I keep telling him to wait till he comes home and we can go and get each others name together,
Old 07-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,655 Times in 762 Posts

My man got tattoos and HEP C!!! It's not worth it people!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MurphyGirl For This Useful Post:
Inna79 (11-26-2011)
Old 07-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Its just me

My man has gotten 17 new ones in the 3 years he's been in...I agree with you penwife and I try to tell me guy that but he lives by that messed up notion that it won't happen to him
Old 07-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Yes I'm back! :)
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,187 Times in 495 Posts

Mine has gotten about 4 or 5 since he has been in.One is a HUGE one of his nickname across his back,the others are smaller.He is in solitary now and will be until he comes home so no more tats for him

Get well soon David! You are in our thoughts
Old 07-21-2004, 09:32 PM
HIS SWEET LITTLE ANGEL:)

SINCE IV BEEN ENGAGED TO MY FIANCE IV ALWAYS WANTED BOTH OF US TO GET EACHOTHERS NAMES AN SOME PART OF OUR BODY BUT HE HATED THE IDEA..HE THOUGHT IT WAS TACKY. WELL AFTER TWO WEEKS OF BEING IN COUNTY JAIL, MY FIRST VISIT TO SEE HIM HE PUT HIS ARM TO THE GLASS AND REVEALED MY NAME IN CURSIVE ON HIS WRIST-I STARTED HISTERICALLY CRYING!! HE SAID TO ME "I CANT DO MUCH FOR U IN HERE BUT WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE YOU HAPPY I WILL". IT GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT SINCE THEN I ALSO GOT HIS NAME PUT ON MY WRIST
Old 07-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Jason's Heart N Soul

Jason went in with no tatz n b4 our visit i asked him if he had any n he said he had a "few". Im not a big fan of tatz but i was like ok whatever. Well, when I saw him I almost fell off the chair! He has a sleeve on his right arm of skulls, demons, cell bars, n lord knows what else. He also has a sleeve on his left arm of what i dont know cuz I think i was too sick to look at them. He has tatz on both sides of his neck n in back of his neck, on the back of his head, 4 on each leg, 3 on his chest, one on his stomach, 2 on his back, n even a tear drop on his face. Girls, I was in shock! I was like "what in the hell possessed u to do something like this n not tell me???" His response..."I GOT BORED" He got bored??????? "So to kill time u go n draw all over ur body as if u were drawing in a notebook like a bored kid in school??? R u outta ur mind?????" He did it all when we broke up n i wasnt writing him. So he does that???? He did all his tatz except for the "hard to reach areas". N he had the nerve to ask why i was mad! WHY???? I told him i know its ur body n all but im the one thats gonna be looking at it n lying underneath in when u get out...n how am i supposed to get in the mood when the friggin devil u have on ur chest is staring me down????? I told him he is cut off...no more tatz...if he does than that means no sex when he gets home...lol... n i also said if he gets bored to go read a book or take a class or write me but he is not to draw on his body anymore! UGH! The nerve of him!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles7598 For This Useful Post:
Inna79 (11-26-2011)
Old 07-22-2004, 06:20 PM

My husband has a few too! he does it himself and he does work for other people. He got my name on a sacred heart on one side of his abs and a portrait of my face on the other. I have to admit it looks really good. We both have each others name on our ring finger. In total I have 7. He sent me all the patterns and i got them done out here. My favorite one is between my shoulder blades is a precious moments girl and boy with our names on it. I never had any until this past year, those things can be addicting.
Old 07-22-2004, 06:53 PM

My husband got our last name across his back and an angel on his arm ( a too sexy one) and is getting a scorpion and my name (again), but on his ring finger. Oh and our other son's name. All of his look professionally done. (He is so very sexy!!) Hopefully NOT Hep C, though. I am going to mention that to him. That is horrible!!
Old 07-22-2004, 06:53 PM

Dave has a cross on his upper arm with roses that says In memory of Dad before he went in and now he is saying he going to get my name. I'm flattered but worried about him getting it done in prison.
Old 07-22-2004, 07:08 PM

Scott had a tupac-like cross on his back..not as big though. He also has some fire design thing on his upper arm. I love the cross, i dont like the other one. He is going to get my name on his chest, i cant wait..i kinda want him to get it on his arm though. I'm planning on getting a broken heart with his initials on one side and then when he gets out getting the other half filled in.