Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Florida prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 10-14-2019, 10:08 AM

Default Jpay movies not working? Here is the # to call / complain.

My son went from Jackson CI to The workcamp, and although they can see all the movies available, for months now they cannot download any. Music,books, games all work, not movies. After many many attempts I finally found the correct phone # and was told this is a problem throughout the state at a lot of workcamps, annex's etc. They are "working on it". If any one else has a loved one effected, the # to call is 855-445-5727. Maybe the more calls they rcv, the quicker they will fix it. It's cruel at this point. Like holding a piece of candy just out of reach of a child. The facility, ad Jpay make a fortune off us, so you would think they would fix it quickly. Our loved ones deserve to have this fixed.
Does anyone else have any info?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smokee1234 For This Useful Post:
GingerM (10-15-2019), patchouli (10-14-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2019, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 8,433 Times in 3,288 Posts

I don't have any more information, but I appreciate you sharing the phone number with us!