Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

View Poll Results: Erotic Letters to Send or Not?
Yes! 394 76.06%
Absolutely Not! 30 5.79%
Yes, but be careful of your words. 94 18.15%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2019, 03:56 PM

I feel like the worst that could happen would be that they would just send it back .
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonf For This Useful Post:
KatyCain12 (07-07-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2019, 11:30 AM

We write everything So far we haven't had any problems
Old 07-08-2019, 03:38 PM

So far we have kept everything pretty pg since my guy transferred, I’m sure that will not last too much longer though

Old 07-31-2019, 12:31 PM

Id absolutely love to just even get a paragraph ! He refuses to write such stuff. He says it makes it too difficult for him . Thats what hes said for 15yrs....weve never even had sex yet because he was arrested and in jail less than 40hr after we married. So its been tremendously hard because im a very emotional person and need physical affection to feel "bonded" to a partner...
Old 08-01-2019, 11:07 AM

Has anyone ever tried to use hoochy mail to get inspiration or to use, especially if they aren’t much of a creative writer? Would something like that be confiscated? Just curious haha
Old 08-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Green Eyed Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra95 View Post
Has anyone ever tried to use hoochy mail to get inspiration or to use, especially if they arenít much of a creative writer? Would something like that be confiscated? Just curious haha
I haven't used hoochy mail but I did do a search for examples of erotic letters. I did a mix and match out of those and he LOVED them. Erotic poetry really seemed to do the trick as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to 4Bobby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Has anyone ever tried to use hoochy mail to get inspiration or to use, especially if they arenít much of a creative writer? Would something like that be confiscated? Just curious haha
I've used it before and edited it to my liking. Baby was into it when he read it!
The Following User Says Thank You to KatyCain12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyCain12 View Post
I've used it before and edited it to my liking. Baby was into it when he read it!
I want to use it too, but Iím still a little shy! Like whatís the mail room staff going to think reading what Iíve written lol. Iím glad your man enjoyed it though!
Old 08-13-2019, 09:16 AM

Quote:
I want to use it too, but Iím still a little shy! Like whatís the mail room staff going to think reading what Iíve written lol. Iím glad your man enjoyed it though!
I just sent out my 1st one ever to my guy. He LOVED it. I was worried since I am also shy but I got to thinking, what is the likelihood that I will ever see these people again if I even ran into someone who works in the mailroom. I also figured they have seen way more erotic things be sent in than what I was sending, at worst at least it would be something interesting for them to read.

The Following User Says Thank You to Amandainohio For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 05:03 AM
His Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGS_lAdY View Post
Try hoochymail it's fun actually and it asks you random question's and then you choose a story and boom it's your erotic letter
Oh that is awesome! I send him XXXX rated letters all the time but I am running out of ideas LMAO. This is great! Thanks!
Old 08-23-2019, 05:11 AM
His Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiCheetah View Post
We just exchanged our first letters. Well I received mine today and will be mailing the one I wrote him tomorrow. I can't wait to hear his response. It was a lot easier to write than I anticipated.
I am so much better at writing out the scenarios than "saying" them. So we write XXX rated letters all the time. But our phone calls are very PG lol.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Mail room staff have read all sorts of kinky letters. You'll be just find as long as you stay in mail guidelines. I've never used it before. I have a big imagination that flows. But I keeps it pg 13 lol.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfowler1982 View Post
Oh that is awesome! I send him XXXX rated letters all the time but I am running out of ideas LMAO. This is great! Thanks!
I might have to try that, too. Our back and forth has fizzled, so this is a good idea. We were writing a back and forth story starting with me picking him up when he gets released. We kinda ran out of ideas...
Old 09-22-2019, 12:12 AM

Does anyone have knowledge about or experience with sending erotic letters in California? My man is currently doing time at California State Prison Corcoran (COR), and I'd love to treat him by putting some of my fantasies on paper, but I'd hate to have it rejected. Lol
Old 09-22-2019, 12:42 AM
His Girl ❤️

I write him X rated poetry. Make him use his imagination for once.

Old 09-22-2019, 12:44 AM
His Girl ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout4Life View Post
Does anyone have knowledge about or experience with sending erotic letters in California? My man is currently doing time at California State Prison Corcoran (COR), and I'd love to treat him by putting some of my fantasies on paper, but I'd hate to have it rejected. Lol

My guy is there as well. Sent him some x-rated poetry and it made it through. He's also sent some x-rated letters describing what he'd like to do to me.

Old 09-22-2019, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnieLove56 View Post
My guy is there as well. Sent him some x-rated poetry and it made it through. He's also sent some x-rated letters describing what he'd like to do to me.
Yeah, my guy has sent me one as well, but that was when he was still at PVSP. I also think that it doesn't necessarily matter what they send out, but just what they are receiving... Hmm.. I guess I'll just have to take a chance, send one and see what happens. Lol Unless anyone else knows more about how strict they are when
it comes to what inmates can receive in California... I've read the disposition of correspondence straight from the CDCR, and their guidelines are what make me worry. Lol
Old 09-22-2019, 01:42 AM
His Girl ❤️

Quote:
Yeah, my guy has sent me one as well, but that was when he was still at PVSP. I also think that it doesn't necessarily matter what they send out, but just what they are receiving... Hmm.. I guess I'll just have to take a chance, send one and see what happens. Lol Unless anyone else knows more about how strict they are when
it comes to what inmates can receive in California... I've read the disposition of correspondence straight from the CDCR, and their guidelines are what make me worry. Lol
Oh no, I sent him so pretty racy poetry. He loved it. And that was just recently within the last month.

The Following User Says Thank You to AnieLove56 For This Useful Post:
Stout4Life (09-22-2019)
Old 09-22-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnieLove56 View Post
Oh no, I sent him so pretty racy poetry. He loved it. And that was just recently within the last month.
Awesome! Lol thank you so much for the info! I'm new to this site as well as having a LO in Prison..
Old 10-19-2019, 01:54 PM
Lifer Found Suitable

Quote:
California writer right here as well! We both send and receive naughty erotic letters. I send photos you'd think would not make it through, but as long as nipple and private holes are blurred / blocked or taped (with literal colored tape) photos get through. Sorry for the vivid description.

Have fun pleasing your man
The Following User Says Thank You to 408MoonGem For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (10-19-2019)
Old 10-19-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408MoonGem View Post
California writer right here as well! We both send and receive naughty erotic letters. I send photos you'd think would not make it through, but as long as nipple and private holes are blurred / blocked or taped (with literal colored tape) photos get through. Sorry for the vivid description.

Have fun pleasing your man
Lol @ private holes.

I have sent pics in bra and underwear with no issues. My friend had pictures sent back in her bra and underwear. I guess it is just the decision of the person looking at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peacefinder For This Useful Post:
408MoonGem (10-21-2019)
Old 10-24-2019, 03:51 AM

I have to post up because some suspicious activity had happened!! I write some graphic content for my girl and one specific story I wrote her (worked pretty hard on it too) just disappeared! Not sent back as inappropriate with notice like other stuff, it just flat out disappeared! Actually two of these in the last month. It was strange when she received letter I sent after the date sending these two letters.

I am starting to imagine another inmate got them or staff and they are “using” them...
Old 10-29-2019, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by studebaker71 View Post
I have to post up because some suspicious activity had happened!! I write some graphic content for my girl and one specific story I wrote her (worked pretty hard on it too) just disappeared! Not sent back as inappropriate with notice like other stuff, it just flat out disappeared! Actually two of these in the last month. It was strange when she received letter I sent after the date sending these two letters.

I am starting to imagine another inmate got them or staff and they are ďusingĒ them...
Crazy you say that............. I sent my dude some "tasteful nudes" as he calls them.. (underwear with me covering my boobs) along with about ehhh 20 something photos of me and the kids but he only got 7 of them, none of which were my "nudes" I sent everything at the same time, even wrote a letter which he got. I think either the pics went to another inmate or a CO has them. My dude said they usually ask if they want the pics destroyer or sent back if they are inappropriate and I sent them about 3 weeks ago. So i'm super confused... and even some pics of my kids are missing which pisses me off even more.
The Following User Says Thank You to bayleem13 For This Useful Post:
studebaker71 (10-30-2019)
Old 10-30-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayleem13 View Post
Crazy you say that............. I sent my dude some "tasteful nudes" as he calls them.. (underwear with me covering my boobs) along with about ehhh 20 something photos of me and the kids but he only got 7 of them, none of which were my "nudes" I sent everything at the same time, even wrote a letter which he got. I think either the pics went to another inmate or a CO has them. My dude said they usually ask if they want the pics destroyer or sent back if they are inappropriate and I sent them about 3 weeks ago. So i'm super confused... and even some pics of my kids are missing which pisses me off even more.
Iím pretty much convinced myself that if I donít get a reply back stating it was inappropriate or violated some how, that this was a take on someoneís part. When something simply disappears without a trace it is more than suspect because it was delivered. Letters before and after this date delivered. Now the thought is ďwhoĒ got them!!!

If it was a CO, then it happens in the mail room? Or does it happen before delivery?

If it is a inmate maybe it happens at delivery to the unit and someone is getting access to her mail before she touches it. Either way this is her getting all the regular mail, then a mail with a detailed erotic letter just gone out of thin air before she gets a chance to see it Hahahah

I know one thing, chances that this one letter just got ďlostĒ honestly are way way too remote. So I will reserve the right to be proud of my talent in creative writing. Funny thing is I typed it up and have copies so I will possibly send it again. I donít try with any pics or anything as I hear that is against the rules and Iím not trying to get her in trouble.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:15 PM

Thanked 3,755 Times in 1,761 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayleem13 View Post
This is why he doesnt want me send any. In the beginning yeah, but overtime he has become leery of people. He doesnt want them disappearing and then he would lose his mind.

We will just wait until he comes home