Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Illinois should be posted here.

Old 11-17-2016, 02:24 PM

Default LO missing but also on parole

a LO has been missing for 3 weeks--has not "seen" any messages or been active on facebook, his phone plays the message u get when you haven't paid your phonebill, nothing recent on instagram. he is a active user on all of these things and suddenly nothing. the last messages i got from him were that his phone wasn't working, he needed to explain something to me and that he was having problems. I tried talking to his sister but she isn't in the US an hasn't heard from him either. I check his DOC status every day and it still says parole, so I know he isn't dead (or at least the cops haven't found a dead body and IDd it as him). I don't want to report him as a missing person in case he is ok. He isn't the type to just disappear for a couple weeks. I called his work but they can't release any information. He recently moved and I don't remembr the address, only the intersection. I don't know what to do. I've done the county jail search, neighboring state inmate search, background checks, anything I can think of. Do u think I could call the county parole center and just tell them I'm some crazy gf or something? I just want to know if he's alive. and I don't know how quickly the state updates inmate statuses as far as violations go...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2016, 03:00 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,029 Times in 12,662 Posts

You say he's moved...is it close enough to drive by and check on him?

I hope you hear from him soon!!