Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 02-15-2017, 01:15 PM

Default Is South Mississippi Correctional 2 on Lockdown?

Does anyone know if SMCI 2 is on lockdown or if the phones are off?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savebrettjones View Post
Does anyone know if SMCI 2 is on lockdown or if the phones are off?
Since 74 people have viewed this, I think it's safe to conclude there is no lockdown. It's a little disconcerting when an inmate disappears without any clue.
Old 02-21-2017, 03:13 PM

Default Lockdown

Hey, I'm not sure if you got your answer or not but they were on lockdown. Phone calls resumed I think on Tuesday, because I remember my boyfriend calling on Valentines Day.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliciaL10 View Post
Hey, I'm not sure if you got your answer or not but they were on lockdown. Phone calls resumed I think on Tuesday, because I remember my boyfriend calling on Valentines Day.
Thanks Alicia very much appreciated. I still haven't heard anything nor has his grandmother or his attorney, the 3 people he keeps in regular contact with. Maybe some zones remained on lockdown? It's been a month including Valentine's Day which is a little odd. But who knows. Thanks again and if you hear anything, please let me know. I'm getting a little worried because it's not like him to disappear. I don't want to be too passive nor do I want to panic. Kind of stuck