Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Welcome Home From Federal Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Welcome Home From Federal Prison We WELCOME home our loved ones from Federal Prison - Threads of welcome and positive discussion

Old 12-07-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTy View Post
Absolutely, they brought one guy back because he complained about them calling him at 2am. I don't remember what the shot was for but he was making 6k every two weeks and they brought him back 2 days before his payday and demanded the 25%, even though he hadn't been housed there.

You can try to fight them, but they really have all the power and it's so dragged out, what's the point ?

They always had a bed open at the florence hwh, because it's dorm style, but I'm guessing if they didn't, there wouldn't be any need to bring anyone back.
My husband's terms are that if he doesn't have a job within 60 days, he has to do community service but not more than 400 hours of community service. His HWH would only be 45 days. It sounds to me like he would be best off not bothering to get a job and just do the community service. Besides, he would like to give back in some form when he gets out anyway, so maybe that is a way to start in any case. That is, if he goes to the HWH if HC isn't an option and he doesn't stay where he is.
Sponsored Links