Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 09-04-2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
What color uniforms do the correctional officers wear in the New York Dept. of Corrections, Bikerguy? In Texas, they wear grey uniforms with a navy blue stripe down the leg.
I believe they wear dark blue

I am originally from NY, but I don't work for NYDOC.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bikerguy For This Useful Post:
Firebrand (09-04-2019), maytayah (09-04-2019), sidewalker (09-04-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2019, 11:42 PM

Default disiplinaries and infractions??

my boyfriend is in Red rock correctional in Eloy Az and he has gotten in trouble for fighting,refusing his program,dirty/refusal of UA, and i think the last one was for possession or making hooch. Anyways this is what he said his punishment is for his 1st time doing anything???{ps he has only seen his daughter once she is 1yr} .....He cant order store for 30 days and lost phone call privledges for 30 days as well and then he said he wont be able to get visits for 6 months??? he has stopped writing me as well so my guess is he is just saying his punishment is worse than what it really is? they reclassified him to 3/4 too is this normal?[/font]
Old 09-07-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran.n.hend View Post
my boyfriend is in Red rock correctional in Eloy Az and he has gotten in trouble for fighting,refusing his program,dirty/refusal of UA, and i think the last one was for possession or making hooch. Anyways this is what he said his punishment is for his 1st time doing anything???{ps he has only seen his daughter once she is 1yr} .....He cant order store for 30 days and lost phone call privledges for 30 days as well and then he said he wont be able to get visits for 6 months??? he has stopped writing me as well so my guess is he is just saying his punishment is worse than what it really is? they reclassified him to 3/4 too is this normal?[/font]
Honestly, that seems like a normal range of punishment. 30/30 and 6 months of visiting is actually on the low end. I have seen guys get 60 or 90 days and 1 year of visiting taken away from things like cell phones or fighting and dirty UA
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bikerguy For This Useful Post:
Billys_Lady (09-07-2019), jessesgirl1111 (09-07-2019), maytayah (09-07-2019), Meami1 (09-07-2019)
Old 09-15-2019, 09:16 PM
Liz

Thanked 1,667 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran.n.hend View Post
If he is in AZ state prison, for what you listed, he got off pretty easy. AZ DOC's website lists the orders and you can find the range of consequences for those violations in the orders under ADC documents tab.