Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 11-02-2019, 09:49 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by codef18 View Post
Not unless they don't notify you when they full board it. I always thought the decision was at the end of the hearing but no later than 72 hours after, so hopefully on Monday or Tuesday he'll know.
So you dont know if yours got it or not? Maybe that's good news for you. The board member told me right away what she was going to do when the hearing was over. And that's that he will be paroled to his mrd. Which right now january of 2021 which can change a little with good time but he isn't getting good time right now because he's on ritircted privileges. Does any one know how long that last?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
She asked my husband 3 questions, lkterally. He has no required programs, has a diploma, doesn't owe the court or anyone else any money and has a housing plan. Some of the other people there said as long as it's not violent and he has housing they approve it so we'll see. They said he'd know in a few days.
Sounds like you have a good chance of getting it. Because she told me right away that mine was not going to get the early parole. That hed be paroled on his mrd to mandatory parole.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
She asked my husband 3 questions, lkterally. He has no required programs, has a diploma, doesn't owe the court or anyone else any money and has a housing plan. Some of the other people there said as long as it's not violent and he has housing they approve it so we'll see. They said he'd know in a few days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKarla View Post
My boyfriend told me last night that everyone except 1 or 2 guys were denied. he was among the denied and has to go to his MRD. Hopefully with a the good time he'll get out in feb/March.
I'm sorry to hear that. Seems like the board is on the downward trend of denying the majority again.

Old 11-02-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Not unless they don't notify you when they full board it. I always thought the decision was at the end of the hearing but no later than 72 hours after, so hopefully on Monday or Tuesday he'll know.
If straight yes or no they notify the CM by the end of the day. I have seen times where the CM is out a couple of days so the offender won't get notified right away. You can also look on inmate locater. Under next parole hearing date. If there is no date, he is either approved or full boarded.

The Following User Says Thank You to nancyginnm For This Useful Post:
Meg_fos89 (11-02-2019)
Old 11-06-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
I feel like I remember reading someone's LO had a hearing that day but I can't find the thread. Mine does too, we could support each other lol
Did you find out if your husband got parole or not yet?
Old 11-10-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_fos89 View Post
Did you find out if your husband got parole or not yet?
He did get conditional approval, he had no DOC required programs but he signed up for a class when he got there so the agreement was hed be paroled upon the completion of the class, if he drops it or gets kicked out then it's deferred for a year. Thankfully the class he signed up for will complete around the time of his PED anyway so technically yes they decided he could have parole but I'm not going to say he got it until he's out because these mfs cant be trusted lol
Old 11-10-2019, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyginnm View Post
If straight yes or no they notify the CM by the end of the day. I have seen times where the CM is out a couple of days so the offender won't get notified right away. You can also look on inmate locater. Under next parole hearing date. If there is no date, he is either approved or full boarded.
He had to ask a CO. He won't see his case manager until tomorrow so honestly I'm expecting the information he got to change but we'll see
Old 11-10-2019, 09:56 PM

Quote:
He had to ask a CO. He won't see his case manager until tomorrow so honestly I'm expecting the information he got to change but we'll see
Yeah don't count on what a CO says especially at CMRC. Hopefully his CM will have good news. I know you have to defer parole when u sign up for certain classes.

Old 11-16-2019, 05:28 PM

Stupid chase cancelled my card instead of just sending me a new one when I reported that my mag stripe was going bad so still haven't talked to him, lol. I do know his class was only a 12 week class and he's 4 weeks in now so we'll see. It's also possible that the decision was made on incorrect info since he hadn't even seen his CM before the hearing (he was transferred there after self revoking out of community, ironically *sarcasm* the one in the same parking as CMRC)