Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:53 AM

Default Transitional Supervision/Parole- still waiting for a home visit

My boyfriend was approved for transitional supervision on September 18th and I still haven't been contacted about a home inspection. I called parole and the woman was nasty and said she didn't get any papers yet. I called the community release program and they said its all done electronically. Parole should have received his info. This is ridiculous.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Posting Rules