Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Arkansas should be posted here.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:02 PM
New to this

Default He was moved today: Why? Can he still have his parole board hearing?

My boyfriend got move today and I want to know why and can he still have his parole board hearings because we're he is done had there for the month
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to all this View Post
My boyfriend got move today and I want to know why and can he still have his parole board hearings because we're he is done had there for the month
You may not be told why. They move inmates all the time. Sometimes for jobs, programs, security reasons. Yes he will still go up for parole it just may not be the same day though.
The Following User Says Thank You to bell1234 For This Useful Post:
New to all this (10-03-2017)