Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Region III Prisons and Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Region III Prisons and Camps Topics & discussion specific to these facilities: Cooper Street CF, G. Robert Cotton CF, Gus Harrison CF, Huron Valley Center, Huron Valley CF, Macomb CF, Mound CF, Parnall CF, Parr Highway CF, Robert Scott CF, Ryan CF, Southern Michigan CF, Thumb CF

Old 11-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Donation Award 

Default Huron Valley grievance forms: Inmates told to not unload forms from truck.

Just to let anyone with a LO in Huron valley that may be having problems getting a grievance form from the guards.... the guards have been telling inmates they have no forms to give. The truth is delivery trucks have been seen to have tons of them by inmates who unload the truck. They have been told not to unload the forms. I believe it's illegal for them to withhold those forms? There are so many things going on there that are wrong on all levels. They need to scrap that dump.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 3,003 Times in 1,805 Posts

They do alot of things that are either illegal or just plain wrong. Like serving good with maggots in them currently in the news. Old food rotten fruit good not for fit for human consumption. Etc.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
They do alot of things that are either illegal or just plain wrong. Like serving good with maggots in them currently in the news. Old food rotten fruit good not for fit for human consumption. Etc.
And they call this "justice". I moved from Canada to the USA to marry my wife. Like... WOW... did I ever have misconceptions about American justice...
Freedom and JUSTICE FOR ALL? What a crock. It doesn't make me want to move, it's making me want to do more to open peoples eyes to what is actually happening!