Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 07-11-2019, 11:46 AM

Default Can someone be granted ERS with an out of state felony warrant?

My husband has a warrant out in michigan for probation violation and i was wondering could he still make ERS and would it be possible for him to get that warrant ran concurrent with the current time he is serving. Thankyou for any feedback.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2019, 09:54 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,636 Times in 16,403 Posts

He'll need an attorney in Michigan to get it on the docket, to file a motion, but I highly doubt that Mississippi will transport him for court all the way to Michigan. And I've got a feeling Mississippi may not want to let Michigan have him anyway, not yet, not until they're done with him anyway.

patchouli, PTO Admin