Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 04-23-2005, 08:36 AM

Talking Missing your man....READ THIS!

I love this...thought I'd share...

A FEW REASONS WHY WE LOVE MEN ......
Because they can never fake orgasms, even if they wanted to. Because they write poems, songs, and books in our honor. Because they never understand us, but they never give up. Because they can see beauty in women when women have long ceased to see any beauty in themselves. Because they have thick arms with testosterone-defined strong muscles that can always catch us. Because they come from little boys. Because they can churn out long, intricate, Machiavellian, or incredibly complex mathematics and physics equations, but they can be comparably clueless when it comes to women. Because they are incredible lovers and never rest until we’re happy. Because they live for our smile. Because they play games with the passion and abnegation of a four-year old, and are equally passionate kibitzers. Because they elevate sports to religion. Because they’re never afraid of the dark. Because they don’t care how they look or if they age. Because when they hold you close when you go out, there’s no better feeling. Because they make us laugh. Because they persevere in making and repairing things beyond their abilities, with the naïve self-assurance of the teenage boy who knew everything. Because they never wear or dream of wearing high heels. Because they're always ready for sex. Because they’re incredible story tellers. Because they’re like pomegranates: lots of inedible parts, but the juicy seeds are incredibly tasty and succulent and usually exceed your expectations. Because they’re afraid to go bald. Because you always know what they think and they always mean what they say. Because their biggest fear is not being a man, and for this, they need to go away from time to time. Because their ability to fantasize is possibly the largest untapped energy resource on the planet. Because they love machines, tools, and implements with the same ferocity women love jewelry. Because they go to great lengths to hide, unsuccessfully, that they are frail and human. Because they either speak too much or not at all to that end. Because they always finish the food on their plate and are grateful for it. Because they’re always capable of learning and changing. Because they are obsessed with breasts to the point they’re endearing. Because they’re always suckers for something they don’t want to admit they’re suckers for—candy, Barry Manilow, chocolate, hot baths, massages, cats, or rollercoaster rides. Because they’re unmatched explorers and daydreamers. Because they can look you in the eye and instantaneously melt you away. Because when they’re inside you they feel like fire and drunkenness. Because a well-spoken four-year old girl can reduce them to silence, and a beautiful 25-year old can reduce them to slobbering idiots. Because they want to be either omnivorous or ascetic, warriors or lovers, artists or generals, but nothing in-between. Because for them there’s no such thing as too much adrenaline. Because when all is said and done, they can’t live without us, no matter how hard they try. Because they’re there for you. Because they clean the fireplace and take the trash out and carry your luggage without even asking. Because they’re truly as simple as they claim to be. Because they love extremes and when they go to extremes, we’re there to catch them. Because they're smart, tender, and tough. Because we love them, and only a man would think that requires an explanation.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2005, 10:51 AM

Loved it!

I LOVE MY KISSYFUR!!

My Honey Came Home on August 8th, 2007!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:03 AM

That Is So Cool
Old 04-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Mom & Wifey to the Greg's

That is cute

SOON OUR FAMILY WILL BE A COMPLETE FAMILY!!!
Old 04-23-2005, 01:10 PM

I like that! god Bless

Jesus says- "I will never leave you nor forsake you"

Old 04-23-2005, 02:05 PM

I loved that!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Old 04-23-2005, 06:59 PM

Awesome. I just printed it out so that I can send it to Carl. He will love it because it is all so true.

Lisa
Old 04-23-2005, 08:14 PM
cherriapples

Default few reasons we love men

This was very nice and some many of them are very very true. I found so many about my baby that was true. It made me want him to come home so we can start getting to know each other and see i we can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardeniaPassion
I love this...thought I'd share...

A FEW REASONS WHY WE LOVE MEN ......
Because they can never fake orgasms, even if they wanted to. Because they write poems, songs, and books in our honor. Because they never understand us, but they never give up. Because they can see beauty in women when women have long ceased to see any beauty in themselves. Because they have thick arms with testosterone-defined strong muscles that can always catch us. Because they come from little boys. Because they can churn out long, intricate, Machiavellian, or incredibly complex mathematics and physics equations, but they can be comparably clueless when it comes to women. Because they are incredible lovers and never rest until we’re happy. Because they live for our smile. Because they play games with the passion and abnegation of a four-year old, and are equally passionate kibitzers. Because they elevate sports to religion. Because they’re never afraid of the dark. Because they don’t care how they look or if they age. Because when they hold you close when you go out, there’s no better feeling. Because they make us laugh. Because they persevere in making and repairing things beyond their abilities, with the naïve self-assurance of the teenage boy who knew everything. Because they never wear or dream of wearing high heels. Because they're always ready for sex. Because they’re incredible story tellers. Because they’re like pomegranates: lots of inedible parts, but the juicy seeds are incredibly tasty and succulent and usually exceed your expectations. Because they’re afraid to go bald. Because you always know what they think and they always mean what they say. Because their biggest fear is not being a man, and for this, they need to go away from time to time. Because their ability to fantasize is possibly the largest untapped energy resource on the planet. Because they love machines, tools, and implements with the same ferocity women love jewelry. Because they go to great lengths to hide, unsuccessfully, that they are frail and human. Because they either speak too much or not at all to that end. Because they always finish the food on their plate and are grateful for it. Because they’re always capable of learning and changing. Because they are obsessed with breasts to the point they’re endearing. Because they’re always suckers for something they don’t want to admit they’re suckers for—candy, Barry Manilow, chocolate, hot baths, massages, cats, or rollercoaster rides. Because they’re unmatched explorers and daydreamers. Because they can look you in the eye and instantaneously melt you away. Because when they’re inside you they feel like fire and drunkenness. Because a well-spoken four-year old girl can reduce them to silence, and a beautiful 25-year old can reduce them to slobbering idiots. Because they want to be either omnivorous or ascetic, warriors or lovers, artists or generals, but nothing in-between. Because for them there’s no such thing as too much adrenaline. Because when all is said and done, they can’t live without us, no matter how hard they try. Because they’re there for you. Because they clean the fireplace and take the trash out and carry your luggage without even asking. Because they’re truly as simple as they claim to be. Because they love extremes and when they go to extremes, we’re there to catch them. Because they're smart, tender, and tough. Because we love them, and only a man would think that requires an explanation.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

Thanks for sharing, I'm really missing my husband today.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:23 AM

I loved it!
Old 04-24-2005, 12:56 PM

I love that...

but I have to say I don't who would be more afraid; him or me; if one of us admitted to the other that we secretly liked Barry Manilow!! LOL
Old 04-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Rollercoaster Ride

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to print it out and send it to my honey and then read it when I need the strength!
Old 04-24-2005, 01:46 PM
In a good place!
Donation Award 

I absolutely love it!! Thanks for sharing! Ive printed it out to send to my baby tomorrow.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:21 PM

Default glad i read it!

thanks for sharing!

peace
Old 04-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Home since 9/29/05! Yes!!

LOVELY!!

that was good... thanks!
Old 04-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Missing my poppie!

Love'd it!! It's all very true!! Thanks