Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:02 PM

I visit Canon City every weekend and i come from the North Side of Denver,
Old 04-24-2008, 06:39 AM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 806 Posts

Ooh! Hmm, we were probably there at the same time last weekend. LOL. I was visiting CSP.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:28 AM

Ah it was a beautiful weekend for a visit...
Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Banned

I try and go down to Arrowhead (of the the prisons located in Canon City) every other week, it someone wants to drive down there together, I'm up for it... Just let me know
Old 05-07-2009, 04:55 PM

I'm in Pueblo... I try and get to Limon One day out of the weekend...anyone want to share a ride ?? Contact me...
Old 07-29-2009, 08:37 PM

Need a ride to Fremont. My car won't make it up there anymore. I will pay for gas. I will answer any questions about myself that you need to know as well.I would like to go august 7th but the 8th would work too.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:10 PM

Anyone go to Trinidad from the Colorado Springs area by chance? Looking for someone to carpool and share the expen$e with...

Thanks....
Old 08-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Lance's Lady

Default anyone going to canon city tomorrow???

hey! wondering if i can tag along with someone to canon city, i will give you some gas money!!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Stanley's girl 4 life

Smile Anyone from Southern CO ( ie springs canon pueblo) going to Kit Carson?

Stans new facility is Kit Carson, If anyone goes that way often for visits Im in the springs and would really apperiate a ride out there. Also be willing to share expenses. If anyone can help PM me as im in classes the next few weeks and am not on much till i get out of classes.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:53 AM

I will be going to bent county every other Sunday (weather permitting) starting on the 22nd. If you are wanting to cut back on the expense of driving down there please contact me.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 PM

Default To Buena Vista from the Springs

Does anyone go to Buena Vista from the Co Springs area by chance? Looking to carpool with someone...will share expenses! Thank You!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

I usually go that way if the weather is bad on 285...but I can't afford to go until I get my first paycheck which I don't think will be until Dec. 4th. I'm hoping like heck it will be next Friday but I won't count on it.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seansbabyluv View Post
I usually go that way if the weather is bad on 285...but I can't afford to go until I get my first paycheck which I don't think will be until Dec. 4th. I'm hoping like heck it will be next Friday but I won't count on it.

Well, if you would ever like company, let me know. Of course i would be willing to pay for gas and whatnot. Ill PM you my number. I would just love to go anytime, since i dont have a car right now, im willing to take anything i can get. Let me know...and thanks!

Old 11-21-2009, 12:33 AM

I hate 285...
Have you been going a lot, Cindy? How is Sean?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Yeah I've been trying to go every other weekend. I lost my job at the beginning of October because Honda found out that Sean was in prison. Just more punishment for someone who did absolute nothing wrong. I'm interviewing attorney's right now for a possible wrongful termination suit.

Sean is fine, I am not. I'm sick of the whole thing. I'm tired of going through everything alone. There's no one there to catch me when I fall! I found a job luckily enough but it's nowhere near what I was making and it's only 90 days temp. So I will have to keep on looking for something permanent with 100's of other people to compete with. Right now I'm looking into going back to school for 3 months to see if I can get some certification, that will help over some of the competition. I have enough experience so hope the schooling will be a plus.

BV is still the same, the visits suck but we try to make the best of it. I've been pretty stressed for the last month and a half so I am just trying to get through the days until he is eligible for comcor at the end of February. We're going to try and parole him to Jeffco and not Denver because Denver will not accept violent offenders. Ha...what crap since they lock up twice as many people as other counties do. Hopefully he can get into ICCS, they do take violent offenders and they have a really good program for him. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and see what happens. His case manager told him a couple of weeks ago that he's a "non-management" offender so that will hopefully get him out of there.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:09 PM

Hello! Hope you all had a good Holiday! Just wanted to update this post as I am still looking for a ride to Buena Vista from Co Springs. Im willing to help pay for gas. Thanks So Much!

Old 01-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Corey's Hermosa Mariposa

Hello! I am from Washington, DC and have been looking for someone in the Colorado Springs area that is willing to rideshare to USP Florence. I will help with gas, etc. I am hoping to fly into the area sometime this summer. OR, if anyone has any suggestions on how I can catch an affordable van service out to the area it would be greatly appreciated. My license is messed up and that's why I can't rent a car. My Baby is really lonely and wants someone to visit him. I feel so bad. His family is in Texas and him mom is elderly. I'm trying to figure a way to get out there from the east coast to visit him. This will be our first time meeting! We have over 30 letters and phone calls between us so we think its time for us to meet.

♥Like the clouds you Drift me away, far away And like the sun you Brighten my day, you brighten my day♥

Old 01-29-2010, 11:09 PM

Default I need help in Delta, CO

I am planning a trip to see Josh on Valentine's Day. I can't drive in the Mtns anymore...it scares me in the summer, I wouldn't dream of it in winter. I'm taking Greyhound to Delta and found a place to stay, but I hear there are no taxi cabs in Delta. I don't want to walk the 11 miles to the prison. If anyone knows anyone who is living in, going to, staying....really just in the general area of Delta I'd gladly pay for the ride to and from the prison. Or if anyone just has other suggestions....THANK YOU!

Old 01-29-2010, 11:14 PM

Default Delta Vday 2010

I am planning a trip to see Josh on Valentine's Day. I can't drive in the Mtns anymore...it scares me in the summer, I wouldn't dream of it in winter. I'm taking Greyhound to Delta and found a place to stay, but I hear there are no taxi cabs in Delta. I don't want to walk the 11 miles to the prison. If anyone knows anyone who is living in, going to, staying....really just in the general area of Delta I'd gladly pay for the ride to and from the prison. Or if anyone just has other suggestions....THANK YOU!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 AM

Is anyone planning to go to BCCF for Valentines Day? My car has plenty of room and i would be happy to take a few gals with me to see their sweethearts.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:01 PM

WannaB: Here's just a suggestion: Go online and search for churches in Delta. I would bet if you called one or two someone could refer you to the parties that do ministry at the facility. Get a name, number and call one of the facility volunteers, more than likely they will be glad to offer the transport to and from your visit. If you live in the Denver, Springs, Pueblo, Canon or Greeley area all have local "Prison Ministry" chapters. They could easily give you the rundown on what group services Delta.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanci9 For This Useful Post:
WannaBMrsB (02-04-2010)
Old 02-11-2010, 11:55 PM

Hello Everyone. Im still looking for a ride to Buena Vista from Colorado Springs, I can only go on Sundays, but am willing to pay for gas or for whatever. Hoping to go for Valentines Day, but of course, any Sunday would be great! Thanks so much!!!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:52 PM

Default canon city

Im thinkin about going to Canon city this weekend friday or saturday to see my butthead. I am hoping to hitch a ride with one of you lovely ladies. I will pay some gas money of course. I just don't think my car would make it all the way there and back.I live in Littleton. He wants me to come visit him this weekend but I am hoping he will be transferred to the halfway house by then. but if not, then I would like to share a ride with someone.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:15 PM

Default Rides to CMRC

I am planning on going to CMRC tomorrow for the full visitation term. I live in Littleton and if you are in the Metro area looking for a way to get to Co Springs let me know. My husband will be there for the next 20 days and I just got approved to visit. I try to go at least once a week and am wondering if there is anyone here in town who goes down there that I can either ride with or who needs a ride. Im willing to work out some kinda agreement as far as gas goes, I do plan on taking my own vehicle tomorrow. IM me at yahoo my id is yur_mom62585 or respond to this and lemme know! I have no one else I bring with me so my car is otherwise empty so I have plenty of room! Hope to hear from someone soon!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy's_queen For This Useful Post:
seansbabyluv (04-29-2010)
Old 05-14-2010, 01:28 PM

Default Ride from Colorado Springs to Territorial will chip in for gas and any expenses

Hello
My name is Helen I will be looking for a ride to Territorial CF from Colorado Springs. Will chip in for gas and any other expenses
You can contact me at (email address removed per PTO policy)
or (phone number removed per PTO policy)

Last edited by ben's girl; 06-20-2010 at 08:19 PM..