Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 AM

Default Interested In finding someone 2 carpool with from Denver to Canon City ?

Hi thanks for viewing My Hubby is At CCF Canon City if you are Interested in in carpooling than please message me ASAP Please I dont drive But I will definatley pitch in on gas . And I am a very cool female .
my email address Is (email address removed per PTO policy)

Last edited by ben's girl; 06-20-2010 at 08:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 09:21 PM

Default Regarding carpooling

hi are you still in search of Finding someone to carpool with ? This thread is so old thats why Im asking Please msg me back thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspeer View Post
I visit Canon City every weekend and i come from the North Side of Denver,
Old 07-06-2010, 12:06 AM

Ppl needing to get down south from Denver. If my man is still in county on Saturday I'll be headed down south, we could car pool. What time are visiting hours at Canon? I'll have to drop you off, then head east to visit my baby, then come back and get you. Let me know if that is worth it to you. Our visits start at 1:30p and run as long as they let me stay, its a small county. I get at least an hour for making the drive, but sometimes they let me stay the whole three.

'
~ never take anyone for granted, hold them CLOSE to your heart,because if you don't one day you'll realize you lost your diamond while you where too busy collecting stones'

Last edited by serenityfae; 07-06-2010 at 12:13 AM..
Old 07-18-2010, 04:54 PM

Anyone needing a ride to BCCF? we go down every other Saturday. It's a long ride but a nice group of gals. MSG me if you would like to get in on the carpool
Old 07-30-2010, 10:10 AM

Default Need a Ride to canon city!!!!

Hi I need a ride to canon city this weekend... Doesn't mattter what day Saturday or Sunday!!! Please I will pitch in for gas!!! My # is (phone number removed per PTO policy. Contact member via PM) and my name is Bernadette. Or you can email me back at (email address removed via PTO policy. Contact member via PM)!!!

Last edited by ben's girl; 08-10-2010 at 08:43 PM..
Old 08-10-2010, 11:53 AM

Default Car Pooling Anyone???

My hubby is still @ Buena Vista, and I see him @ least once a month or maybe twice....I used to go every weekend but I have been so sick from this fibromylgia. So I don't go that often cuz all that driving hurts me...So just wondering if anyone wants to carpool with me...I have the car good car, I just can't drive the whole way....I need somebody to split the driving with me. So if anybody would like to drive with me, hit me up. It just has to be somebody denver area, and with a liscense if I need them to drive.
Nicole
The Following User Says Thank You to monknthefurious For This Useful Post:
loveudaddy (09-07-2010)
Old 09-07-2010, 12:16 AM

Default car pool to buena vista from springs

im lookin to see if anyone from springs want to car pool to BVCF if so hit me up asap!!
Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 AM

i dont know if ur still lookin to car pool but i live in springs and try to go to buena vista as much as posibly so if u want to hit me up we can work something out!
Old 09-28-2010, 05:31 AM

I'm going to be driving out to Burlington, Co, to go to Kit Carson CC from Denver. I'll probably go on a regular basis now, and would be down to split the gas with anyone who would like to join me for the trip. I would be happy to meet you before our first trip and discuss arrangements and expectations. ie: smoking, gas payment, who's car, whatever. Hope this helps someone if it doesn't help me.

'
~ never take anyone for granted, hold them CLOSE to your heart,because if you don't one day you'll realize you lost your diamond while you where too busy collecting stones'
Old 10-19-2010, 12:17 AM

[quote=scaredinlove;2481023]I usually go down to Fremont every other week. Let me know if I can help[/QU
Old 10-19-2010, 01:57 AM

Default i would greatly carpool & share expences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monknthefurious View Post
I know this might be a little late, but I go up to Canyon City every sunday, have a very good car. so if anybody would like a ride out there, i wouldn't mind at all. my husband is at arrowhead, and i stay the whole time.
nicole
greatly share costs to carpool up to arrowhead
Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

[quote=deans_doo_doo;5729097]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredinlove View Post
I usually go down to Fremont every other week. Let me know if I can help[/QU
Rebecca's post is very old. Her hubby discharged his sentence about 4 years ago...
Old 10-20-2010, 06:37 PM

Hey all! My name is kristian im new. My husband is in k.c.c.c im looking to car pool with someone. I do have a 5 year old and 9 month old both very good boys. Thanks and god bless
Old 10-20-2010, 07:21 PM

Default Carpool to k.c.c.c?

No idea how to use this im on my phone lol. Well hello all my name is kristian im new. Im looking for someone to carpool with to k.c.c.c. I havent seen anyone that goes up that way. Also just looking to convo with ladies in the same situation. Thanks and god bless.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnkris2831 View Post
No idea how to use this im on my phone lol. Well hello all my name is kristian im new. Im looking for someone to carpool with to k.c.c.c. I havent seen anyone that goes up that way. Also just looking to convo with ladies in the same situation. Thanks and god bless.
You might go up to the share a ride sub-forum in Colorado and look for serenity fae. I believe she's looking for someone to carpool to KCCC.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:30 PM

awesome thank you
Old 11-02-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lspeer View Post
I visit Canon City every weekend and i come from the North Side of Denver,
Hello
I dont know when this was posted, however I am looking for a ride to canon city, I think you have to go by co spgs, will help for gas,
My number is (Removed per policy; Please contact member via om system)

Last edited by patchouli; 03-13-2012 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: removed pers. phone #
Old 11-04-2010, 02:15 PM

[quote=deans_doo_doo;5729097][quote=scaredinlove;2481023]I usually go down to Fremont every other week. Let me know if I can help[/QU[/QU
Old 11-25-2010, 11:17 AM

Default Grand Junction to Limon

Hi all,

I live on the western slope and my husband is in Limon. I would love to visit more but simply can not afford to. If anyone is interested in sharing a ride please post here. I have been on this site for quite a while but my first post and I am not sure how to contact otherwise.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Just waiting on a Friend

I go to Canon city as often as I can... normally for the 1030am and 1 o'clock visits to csp Idk if all the facilities times are pretty much the same and I know pretty soon my babe will be moving to Sterling to prepare to come but if somebody wanna share gas cost that would be coo... I drive pretty fast lol so I cut.that drive time down lol I live in Denver PM if interested
Old 11-30-2010, 07:31 AM

Default Western Slope to Limon

Thanks for the offer but I live on the western slope and do not go threw Denver - It adds several hours. Limon is 3 plus hours farther east from Canyon. Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisQueen303 View Post
I go to Canon city as often as I can... normally for the 1030am and 1 o'clock visits to csp Idk if all the facilities times are pretty much the same and I know pretty soon my babe will be moving to Sterling to prepare to come but if somebody wanna share gas cost that would be coo... I drive pretty fast lol so I cut.that drive time down lol I live in Denver PM if interested
Old 12-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Smoke's Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisQueen303 View Post
Hello, you said that they were moving your babe to sterling? Did they move him or is he still there? if so let me know please, I was trying to get a ride up there to see my hubby and I would help with the gas. Please let me know.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:35 AM

Default Anyone going to CSP?

I just found out that I was approved to visit my man today after a long strenuous battle with the visiting office and would like to know if anyone was going to Canon City sometime next week.
I have not made an appointment yet because I don't want to make the appointment to get his hopes up and not be able to make it out there because I don't have a ride.

I am willing to pay for gas, but have no idea how much one would ask fo all the way to Canon City and back.
I am in Denver...Montbello to be exact, and I hope someone sees my post.

Please contact me if you are going that way to discuss the gas cost and let me know when your appointment is so that I can schedule accordingly.

Thank you ladies!!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:09 PM

Default Looking for rideshare to CO state pen

Haven't made an appointment yet, but hoping to get there by next week. It's all I want for christmas...to see my man.
Don't know how much gas money to offer, but willing to pay extra for your time.
I live in Denver.

Please help make this thankful womans christmas wish come true.

Thank you ladies!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:13 PM

Default Please take me with you!!! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marg endicott View Post
greatly share costs to carpool up to arrowhead

I am trying to see my man as this the only christmas wish I have this year.
I have not made an appointment yet because I am afraid if I do, I will get his hopes up and then not be able to make it out there.
Please let me know if you still go there every sunday.
I do not know how much it would cost for gas there and back as I do live in Denver, but even though I am broke, I am willing to pay extra just for the time you are willing to take.
If you are going, please let me know if you can give me a ride and we can discuss gas and I will make an appointment accordingly.

Thank you so much and please help this thankful and desperate lady make her christmas wish come true.

Eva