Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Chuckawalla Valley State Prison located west of Blythe, California on I-10.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 07:03 PM
StoneInLove4everA&RBates

Default Visiting @ Chuckawalla this Weekend..??

Are any of you girls are headed out to Chuckawalla this weekend, to see your man..?? If so... I have a HUGE favor to ask.. My man is Rick Bates, Level I, F-Yard (he's the one with the dreads all the way down his back). If anyone can get a message to him, I WILL "LOVE YA" FOREVER & we both will appreciate it "Greatly". I just want him to know that I'm here & that I "have written him every nite" & that he should have about 20+ letters & cards somewhere there for him. And of course, that I Love Him & Miss Him Much. That's all.. You see, I got denied visitation & we don't have a land line so we depend on our letters & he's not getting mine. Again "Thank You ALL" "Red"

Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2006, 05:39 PM

Smile

I plan on going this weekend (not too sure if I can though), the 3rd or 4th I think it will be. Let me know if you want to car pool.
Love, Sheila
Old 11-13-2006, 11:16 AM

My husband is in F when I go I will have him pass on the message ! But visits have been cancled tell further notice but hopefully i can visit the 18th thats the best I can do
Old 11-16-2006, 03:28 PM

Exclamation visits for 11/18 and 11/19/06

I just called the visiting line and they are still having no visits for this coming weekend...just wanted everyone to know. They say to call back next week, but they are still on medical modified program (whatever that is )
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord...Plans to give you hope and a future."
HE'S HOME...Trusting that God will direct my path
Closed Thread