Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Chuckawalla Valley State Prison located west of Blythe, California on I-10.

Old 10-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Dre's Sugar Plum

Default First visit at Chuckawalla

I had my first visit at chuckawalla state prison. It was the best visit ever. They were so nice to me. I got to hug and kiss my baby throughout the whole visit. They let him sit next to me and not across from me. He held and kissed my hands throughout the visit. I rubbed his head and everything. It was only two guards, an older black man and a skinny white man that set at the desk. They were soooo cool. It was totally worth the 4 hour drive. I fell in love with him all over again. It will help me get through the next two weeks easily now. I love him soooooooooooo much. Thanks for Listening.

Andre and Brooke Forever

Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2005, 01:59 PM

Hello
Just thought I would let you know my man was there before and I liked the visits there at Chuckawalla, he's at Chino now I was kinda hope-ing he would get sent back to Chuckawalla only cause I already knew how the visits were but it meant I would have to drive 4hrs and I would have to up early to sleep in my car while waiting in the line to go in (I like to be one of the first few cars there) that was early,but I always felt it was worth it to able to hold him and KISS him Well I hope you have some really great visits there

take care

Old 10-18-2005, 02:04 PM

And do visit the people here

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=140487
you all have things to share...

Old 03-25-2006, 03:40 AM

I have not been able to visit boyfriend! I will hopefully be visiting
at the end of april! Any special I should know?
Old 05-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Account Closed

Annastaciacloud, I see you are planning on visiting to chuckawalla. Any chance you would be interested in car pooling? I live in long beach. I have a car, but im too scared to drive it that far because its really old. I will pay for expenses, etc. I hear the best thing to do is stay the night in blythe and visit both sat and sunday. If your interested, email me, carnival31@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you
~Candace
Old 05-10-2006, 10:55 PM

What should i expect as far as where do i go????I am going there on Saturday I have an appointment for 8:30 He is in a asu ..what does that mean????Also what is allowed i heard that they are not as strict as in other prisons. Also is it behind glass or no. They say that the visit is only 2 hours long. Is that going to always be the case...
Also is anyone allowed to wait in the car(my soon to be mother in law is coming with and has not been approved yet). Do you drive up to the prison??

Veronica
Old 05-17-2006, 10:17 AM

Default how did it go

How did your visit go. was it easy to get in with an appointment.
were you approved before he went into Ad-Sag (the hole)?
I hope you mother in law found the friends out side trailer.
Let us know please, i am anxious to hear about your journey and destination.
God Bless
debbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONIALAMILLO
What should i expect as far as where do i go????I am going there on Saturday I have an appointment for 8:30 He is in a asu ..what does that mean????Also what is allowed i heard that they are not as strict as in other prisons. Also is it behind glass or no. They say that the visit is only 2 hours long. Is that going to always be the case...
Also is anyone allowed to wait in the car(my soon to be mother in law is coming with and has not been approved yet). Do you drive up to the prison??

Veronica
Old 05-17-2006, 10:05 PM

Well it was great we left at 4a.m. and din't get there until 8:45a.m.There was a huge problem when i got there though i was 15 minutes late and they kind of threw an attitude over that. Then they told me that my approval was not in. Since i was approved at Wasco and not at Chuckawalla I was almost in tears. But i guess they felt sorry for me they processed a whole new application right there and was approved instantly. There was a glich with my mother in laws approval so she waited at the visiting trailer.As far as ad-seg He was mainlined so they told me that i dont need an appointment and i had a long visit.It was so awesome to see him again. It had been two months.