Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP) - California Topics, Discussions & Information relating to the Chuckawalla Valley State Prison located west of Blythe, California on I-10.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Head over heals

Default JPAY at CVSP?

I am trying to put a little money on my fiances books, but when i try jpay it says hes not int he system. do i have to send a money order to CVSP?? or maybe because he was moved the system isnt updated? have any of you successfully used jpay?

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2006, 11:16 AM

Lightbulb Jpay oh how nice

Maggie,

First off, I must say Jpay is a life saver. That jpay is great to use especially when you dont have to waste gas and waste time spending in line at the post office.
~back to your question maggie. How long has he been at chuckys house? He should already have his cdc number and everything. Did you punch in the right number? Anywhere in california they know where hes at, at all times. So no matter what state facility he came from they should already have his cdc number there.
~When you send him a money order, it has to be from the post office. When you send it, you make it out to your mans name then his address (i normally put the P.O.B. number, city state, zip) and at the bottom you put his cdc number. That takes about 2 weeks... just make sure you put his cdc number thats very important.. you dont want your mans money lost.
~ i have great sucess with jpay, like i stated above its a miracle sometimes and very convient..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie12
I am trying to put a little money on my fiances books, but when i try jpay it says hes not int he system. do i have to send a money order to CVSP?? or maybe because he was moved the system isnt updated? have any of you successfully used jpay?
Old 09-04-2006, 11:43 AM

I was wondering when you use Jpay do they notify the inmate? If they do does it let him know who sent the money?
Old 09-04-2006, 11:55 AM
Donation Award 

At Ironwood they do...My husband gets a receipt but it does not say who sent the money just telling him money was put on his account

***My Husband is home and I am loving almost every second of it!!!***
Old 09-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Head over heals

Hes only been at chuckys since friday afternoon, and they said he may not be in their computer system until tuesday because of the long weekend. his cdc # is the same, and i tried it but it said hes no longer at the california state facility. maybe on tuesday they will have it updated. d much rather him get it through jpay in a day or two than deal with the post office and checks. thanks for the info, and i agree! jpay is a lifesaver, i just hope i can use it!

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....
Old 09-05-2006, 11:57 AM

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet420
At Ironwood they do...My husband gets a receipt but it does not say who sent the money just telling him money was put on his account