Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc.
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Parole, Probation, Halfway Houses, Employment, etc. All information & questions relating to parole, probation, community service, half-way houses, and ex-offender employment in Michigan should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Only time will tell....

Exclamation Question on parole violation hearing - Michigan

My fiance is currently in county jail becasue he got a new charge of possesion. He had less than a 1/2 gram on him but they are charging him with less than 25 grams. Anyhoo, he is being sentenced in circuit court in 2 weeks and then will be heading to Eagler I am assuming. Just wondering what happens at the parole violation hearings and if there's any chance he won't go back. I know with the what Granholm wants to do with the budget hs charge would be a misdemanor instead of a felony, but as of now, it's a felony. His PO said he's not eligable for TRV since it's a new felony case and that's he'd definitley go back? Anyone with similar experience that can help answer my question? Thanks
Sponsored Links