Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Washington that do not fit into any other Washington sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:32 AM

Post I need to vent

My neighbor shot and killed my dog out of sheer meanness. Skyler was like one of my kids. He was a registered breeding Dalmatian stud, 10 years old and lived here his whole life. It is a long story he plain murdered him and i can do nothing about it. Then the next week they took Jeff and according to what I hear he isn't supposed to be in there but in screwus county they write their own rules as they go. I feel like screaming but that doesn't help tried it. I tried beating something up but that didn't help. Broke a few things that didn't help. Told off all these supposed friends that promised all this help and didn't walk their talk like I figured. Been here before so I know the drill. Last time I was here I complained about the ocean of tears and I wondered if I would ever run out. Well as you know the water table is rising and I'm about dry of tears and emotion. In some ways that is good but in the important way that isn't so good. I don't feel like I have any control of my life or where it is going. You know after nine years of loving a man unconditionally he told me I am like the mother he never had. WOW, that is not what I wanted to hear. I just feel dead and like I have totally wasted the last nine years of my life. It looks like I am going to waste more too at least until he gets out. I wouldn't feel right kicking him to the curb while he is in there. That is my biggest problem too soft hearted to the point of being stupid. But I have my integrity woopee! I go to bed now I don't think while sleeping and tomorrow brings a new war.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTIKAT View Post
I don't feel like I have any control of my life or where it is going. (
Oh honey....... no one does!!! The only thing we can control is how we respond to things.

Man, I have contributed to the rising tide of tears over the years. Due to current circumstances, that is no longer an option. He has made his bed, and I need to sleep alone in mine.

I can relate to the "stand by your man and shit still happens" feelings you are going through. You just want to shake the stupid outta of him!! Can't he see what he is giving up???

I am sorry you live next to such a jerk. Poor puppy.

JJT
Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,659 Times in 762 Posts

I am so sorry about your dog and the emotions you are going thru. there are times when things start changing too quickly that I feel I have lost control of my life. there is no worse feeling for me and then to not have the support of the people who you thought were your friends, that just makes it so much more worse.

Just know that eventually your world will fall back into the normal rotation again and you will gain back the control. You will be wiser for this experience because now you know who you can count on!

hugs,
Ann
Old 05-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Kitty Loving Member
Donation Award 

Oh, wow! I am so sorry. You have gone through so much and now this ... there is nothing I can say.

I can relate to so many of the things you've mentioned, including the rising tide of tears (there's no draught in this part of Washington, I can tell you) and the feeling totally out of control when it comes to my life (like a puppet in a fun house, being manipulated by a sadistic clown).

As for friends who don't follow through, you know we're always here for you, whether you need to cry, vent, scream, and even, when things get better, celebrate. We're not just 'fair weather friends,' like we've all had.

I'm glad you knew to come back to PTO.