Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW MEXICO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NEW MEXICO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of New Mexico Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 02-24-2015, 09:27 PM

Default What kind of phone are parolees given at halfway house?

Does anyone know what kind of phone is a parolee given at some halfway housings in Albuquerque? I heard the government gives Obama phones to parolees from federal prisons. My brother is paroled out of a private prison, and gave me his phone number in the letter, but the only reply I get is a voice mail with his name recorded by him. I cannot get the hold of him. Is there a restriction for mailing or calling out during 30 day blackout period? He obviously was able to mail a letter when he got there, but not after that.
Sponsored Links