Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW MEXICO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NEW MEXICO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of New Mexico Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 04-10-2015, 01:45 PM

Default Can my spouse parole 2 my apt if I have a record?

My basic question is I have some battery's and a lot of violations of resting order prohibiting domestic abuse will that play any part in wether or not he can parol to my apt?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2015, 11:54 AM
In His Space
Donation Award 

Yes that will play a part in whether or not he will be able to come to your home. They don't want to set him up for failure. Not passing judgment just responding to your question. However; you stated he is your spouse so it could be that some consideration could be given to that fact.

Old 04-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Always Remembered
Donation Award 

Thanked 30,843 Times in 11,079 Posts

If any of those charges were against each other, it's very doubtful that your spouse will be paroled to the same residence as you.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:09 AM

Hey thanks by the way haven't replied lately been working but yeah your right I could see how that would play a part in it and nope none of those charges were against him so we will probably find some were else for him to parole to ok I have another question since were married and none of those charges were against each other there is no reason for the parole to not to let us live together once he gets out and gives them a change of address right as long as im not a felon?