Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release & community service in the State of Texas should be posted here. Also found here is information in creating Parole Packets, discussion of Parole Attorneys, etc.

Old 12-16-2019, 12:45 AM

Exclamation Parole officer conduct issues

Hello....I am trying to find out what can be done about a parole officer who stands and observes excessively close during drug tests. My friend has developed a psychological disorder known as paruresis as a result of this parole officers intrusive behaviour. In his words...." He leans down and watches so closely that i can feel his breath on my shit and he could almost kiss it!!!" I realize that being observed is a consequence of their crime....but this is a bit ridiculous. He is now facing a possible warrant for his arrest because of his inability to urinate for the tests, and despite his willingness to try repeatedly for hours at a time....one time he was told " this better be the last time you have trouble urinating " like he wants to deal with the issue any more than they do....or like that threat will fix it....if anything it would make things worse....
His last report was seriously messed up. He was unable to urinate for quite some time and when he finally believed he could....they told him it was closing time and come back the next day....so he did....
The same thing happened ...only when he said he felt he was ready to urinate...she said it was time for her lunch break.... frustrated ...he left ...it almost seems like they wanted him to fail yo provide a sample so they could revoke him....yet the whole ordeal was caused by their correctional officers conduct! This isn't right! Anyone have any suggestions for him?
Thank you in advance for your help.....
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2019, 10:28 PM
BLEEDING THE BLOCK

Arrow

Talk to the regional director for whatever region you are in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niquee_domi View Post
Hello....I am trying to find out what can be done about a parole officer who stands and observes excessively close during drug tests. My friend has developed a psychological disorder known as paruresis as a result of this parole officers intrusive behaviour. In his words...." He leans down and watches so closely that i can feel his breath on my shit and he could almost kiss it!!!" I realize that being observed is a consequence of their crime....but this is a bit ridiculous. He is now facing a possible warrant for his arrest because of his inability to urinate for the tests, and despite his willingness to try repeatedly for hours at a time....one time he was told " this better be the last time you have trouble urinating " like he wants to deal with the issue any more than they do....or like that threat will fix it....if anything it would make things worse....
His last report was seriously messed up. He was unable to urinate for quite some time and when he finally believed he could....they told him it was closing time and come back the next day....so he did....
The same thing happened ...only when he said he felt he was ready to urinate...she said it was time for her lunch break.... frustrated ...he left ...it almost seems like they wanted him to fail yo provide a sample so they could revoke him....yet the whole ordeal was caused by their correctional officers conduct! This isn't right! Anyone have any suggestions for him?
Thank you in advance for your help.....
The Following User Says Thank You to tr4pst4rs For This Useful Post:
dtmom2013 (12-18-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 07:51 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,429 Times in 13,468 Posts

He has to find some way to make it through the urinalysis tests. His problem is fairly common, which is why many prisons have placed a time limit on the tests, pee in X minutes, or get written up, and punished, for a test refusal.

Google "What can you do to induce urination?" The first article from Medical News Today has 9 ways, and there are others available too.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321074.php