Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Out-Of-State Facilities & Information
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Out-Of-State Facilities & Information Topics, Discussions and Information related to California Prison Inmates who are about to be, or have been transfered to prisons out of State.

Old 02-17-2015, 01:15 PM

I am already planning another trip back on March. So far it's two of us driving out there if anyone is interested in going let me know. It is not that bad if there are 3 or more people driving and the cost is really cheap driving about 300-400 dollars for rental, hotel, and gas. Drama free just ona mission to go see our men.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Waiting 4our happy ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggemsluvzrey View Post
I am already planning another trip back on March. So far it's two of us driving out there if anyone is interested in going let me know. It is not that bad if there are 3 or more people driving and the cost is really cheap driving about 300-400 dollars for rental, hotel, and gas. Drama free just ona mission to go see our men.
I will be going out this weekend but i yet have a hotel because i have no idea where to stay. please can you give me a good hotel. thanks
Old 04-03-2015, 10:31 AM

Default level 2 from MS returning to CA

hi, I was wondering if anybody had any info on level 2 returning from MS to CA. Thanks for any info or updates. My son said they are transferring inmates back to California and wanted to see if there was any further information on this. Thanks and Stay Strong !!!
Old 04-07-2015, 09:08 AM

Default Returns to CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetrose View Post
hi, I was wondering if anybody had any info on level 2 returning from MS to CA. Thanks for any info or updates. My son said they are transferring inmates back to California and wanted to see if there was any further information on this. Thanks and Stay Strong !!!
I'm interested in this, and what are the reasons for the returns? Is the population dropping? Are there current problems with operations?
Old 04-07-2015, 11:24 AM

Default returning to Cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.V.Debs View Post
I'm interested in this, and what are the reasons for the returns? Is the population dropping? Are there current problems with operations?
I don't have any info on why or if in fact its true . My son said they are sending level 2 back from Miss to Cali and he's not sure if its a rumor or not, but he did say they are sending some level 2 back and they did leave. Just looking for any info to confirm that. Thanks
Old 04-07-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetrose View Post
I don't have any info on why or if in fact its true . My son said they are sending level 2 back from Miss to Cali and he's not sure if its a rumor or not, but he did say they are sending some level 2 back and they did leave. Just looking for any info to confirm that. Thanks
My Husband is a Level 2. He was endorsed to come back home to Cali. We have no clue when that will be though. He said a couple of guys have left already.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee186 View Post
My Husband is a Level 2. He was endorsed to come back home to Cali. We have no clue when that will be though. He said a couple of guys have left already.
I was wondering how much time your husband has left my son thinks only people with less than 7 years will be going back. My son has more than 7 years that's why I was wondering.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:42 PM

Default level 2's returning to california

I spoke with my sons counselor and she said all level 2s are going to be returned to California by the years end. she said more than likely it would be by October of this year. This was great news for us due to the fact that we live in Idaho. This is information I recvd from the counselor herself and not rumor or speculation. Im sure if you needed to know you can call your inmates counselor and they will tell you. Just wanted to give whoever the update.
The Following User Says Thank You to bridgetrose For This Useful Post:
Dustinswife84 (02-25-2016)
Old 04-14-2015, 02:44 PM

Default forgot to mention

This infor is for Tutwiler. Ms inmates. thanks
Old 07-07-2015, 06:52 PM

Anyone visiting this upcoming week? Also, what's the phone number to make appointments for visitation? I lost all that info from last year! Is it still "call a week ahead" to make appointments? I seen an old post with the digits, called but no pick up and so I'm not sure if the number is still the same.

Thank you!
Old 01-14-2016, 05:26 PM

Default Family Visiting

Is anyone having difficulty getting/scheduling a family visit date? I think combined we have a lot of information we can share and figure out what is going on if anyone is interested.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:10 PM
TinysWifey

Default Visiting

I would like to go c my hubby for then first time out in Tallahatchi for me an I have no clue wear to start as of what airport hotel setting up the visit I am in SD CA animal anyone can share will be very useful thank you
Old 08-26-2016, 03:04 PM

Default Family Visits

I was wondering if anyone has a phone number to call to find out status of family visit scheduling. My husband put in a request months ago and hasn't heard anything ... Any help would be appreciated .. Thank you!!!